“STAY AWAY, NO MATTER WHAT.”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 19 April 2024

As many reviewers note, possibly the worst airline on the planet... Mainly you CANNOT contact them, but phone, email, LIVE chat.. so if you have any kind of problem.. like a refund issue, just forget about it. Completely dysfunctional. By the way, phoning the USA number or international number, gives you the same useless phone tree that eventually hangs up on you. I tried over 20 times in one day.. Then their email solution... OTP (why) never received. They should not be in business and will take every opporunity to squeeze more money (do they get commission on overcharging you?) How could they have a 3.0 average rating I have no clue.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviews (9 800)

205 - 209 of 9 800 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2024

Pathetic service don't go for airindia they have cancelled a flight on 17 to Dubai rescheduled us to 19 April and now today's flight is also cancelled and even they have ticket available for 22nd they have forced me too take a flight on 23rd April and I was informed during my rescheduling of flight from 19 to 23 even after having tickets on 22nd for buisness class they didn't move me stating that cannot upgrade from economy to buisness and forced me to take economy on 23 Rd and now when economy seats are available for 22nd they say we can only make changes only once but when they are cancelling flights they can make changes end number of times ..pathetic service don't fly air India all on april

1  Thank Coastal44772592452
Reviewed 19 April 2024

Worst service, worst staff. Total waste of money. Cancel flight for no reasons. Staff is so rude. Passengers left on gods mercy. Don't book this flight. Not recommended especially for international travel

Reviewed 18 April 2024

My flight was CANCELLED. No empolyee was experienced enough to understand the importance of re-routing the flight in a timely manner. I was stuck at the airport with no flight back to Canada for over 36 hours. I made multiple calls to air india. Every employee was clueless on how to help and with absolutely no customer service skills. Very poor customer service skills by all representatives of air india. A complete discrace to indian people. I will never fly with this airline ever again. I am planning to sue the airline. I am very disappointed as a professional athlete who needed to be back to Canada by a certain date and have me fly back almost 2 days later. Air indias policy also mentioned they are supposed to supply food and hotel to passengers who had a cancelled/delayed flight as compensation. They did not abide to their own policy. All employees who interacted with me were completely useless and deserve to be fired.

Reviewed 18 April 2024

One of the worst airlines for multiple reasons. You cannot do web checking in. Staffs rude, couldn’t help to check me in and I had to check in in airport. After checking in, flight was dirty. Not cleaned properly for years I guess you have old stains of food on tray. Entertainment screen did not work and asked crew member if they could help. They said sir it’s economy class and it’s like this. I was like what the hell is this. 14 hours flight how can you let passenger suffer without entertainment stuff. Same issue had happened with me in other airline but they apologized and gave me iPad to use for the entire journey. Shame on ya. Didn’t provide hot food for 14 hrs of flight. I even pressed the call bell for 2 hours none came to see me. What an Indian hospitality for real? You guys should be sued for lying, in my ticket you had mentioned entertainment and usb charging nothing worked and no sorry from staffs and to make matters worse at destination, I didn’t receive my checked luggage.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.