“Nightmare”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 19 April 2024

Worst service, worst staff. Total waste of money. Cancel flight for no reasons. Staff is so rude. Passengers left on gods mercy. Don't book this flight. Not recommended especially for international travel

Reviews (9 800)

207 - 211 of 9 800 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2024

My flight was CANCELLED. No empolyee was experienced enough to understand the importance of re-routing the flight in a timely manner. I was stuck at the airport with no flight back to Canada for over 36 hours. I made multiple calls to air india. Every employee was clueless on how to help and with absolutely no customer service skills. Very poor customer service skills by all representatives of air india. A complete discrace to indian people. I will never fly with this airline ever again. I am planning to sue the airline. I am very disappointed as a professional athlete who needed to be back to Canada by a certain date and have me fly back almost 2 days later. Air indias policy also mentioned they are supposed to supply food and hotel to passengers who had a cancelled/delayed flight as compensation. They did not abide to their own policy. All employees who interacted with me were completely useless and deserve to be fired.

Reviewed 18 April 2024

One of the worst airlines for multiple reasons. You cannot do web checking in. Staffs rude, couldn’t help to check me in and I had to check in in airport. After checking in, flight was dirty. Not cleaned properly for years I guess you have old stains of food on tray. Entertainment screen did not work and asked crew member if they could help. They said sir it’s economy class and it’s like this. I was like what the hell is this. 14 hours flight how can you let passenger suffer without entertainment stuff. Same issue had happened with me in other airline but they apologized and gave me iPad to use for the entire journey. Shame on ya. Didn’t provide hot food for 14 hrs of flight. I even pressed the call bell for 2 hours none came to see me. What an Indian hospitality for real? You guys should be sued for lying, in my ticket you had mentioned entertainment and usb charging nothing worked and no sorry from staffs and to make matters worse at destination, I didn’t receive my checked luggage.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 18 April 2024

Worst flight ever…soo much turbulance faced while landing in hyderabad rough landing every passenger was shouting crying the way pilot landed flight
My own son who is 8 month old was crying and was having breathing problem the way pilot landed…worst pilot and worst flight air india
Dont fly air india save ur lifes
Plz check pilot license and his flying skills

Reviewed 18 April 2024

Subject: Worst Experience with Air India - Unacceptable Treatment and Incompetence

Dear Air India,

I am writing this email to express my utmost dissatisfaction and disgust with the treatment my group and I received from Air India during our recent travel experience. Our flight, scheduled to depart from Incheon on April 16th, with a layover in Delhi before reaching Dubai, was cancelled due to a natural disaster in Dubai. While we understand that the cancellation was unavoidable given the circumstances, Air India's handling of the situation was absolutely unacceptable and demonstrated a severe lack of competence and concern for your passengers.

During our grueling 8-hour wait at the airport, we were left without any proper accommodation to rest or sleep. Our group of over 10 people was forced to endure the long hours without any food or a place to even lie down. To make matters worse, when we inquired about the situation, your staff was unable to provide us with any clear explanations and instead chose to ignore us and attend to other matters. This complete disregard for your passengers' well-being is appalling and inexcusable.

Moreover, two members of our group suffer from rare diseases and had all their medication packed in their checked luggage. Despite our desperate attempts to retrieve their bags, we were told that it was not possible due to regulations. While we understand the need for such rules, what followed next was an absolute nightmare. Upon arriving in Oman, we discovered that our luggage had not been sent by Air India at all. This is utterly unacceptable and demonstrates a severe lack of responsibility and care on your part.

The experience we had with Air India was hands down the worst travel experience of our lives. We cannot fathom how an airline can treat its passengers with such disregard and incompetence. Rest assured, we will never fly with Air India again, and we will make sure to share our horrendous experience with everyone we know. If legal action were an option, we would not hesitate to pursue it, given the severity of the situation.

Your airline's conduct was the epitome of poor service and unprofessionalism. We demand a full explanation and compensation for the emotional, physical, and financial distress you have caused us. This experience has left us utterly disgusted and disappointed, and we expect Air India to take full responsibility for their actions.

1  Thank yamahto
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.