“WORST EVER”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 18 April 2024

Subject: Worst Experience with Air India - Unacceptable Treatment and Incompetence

Dear Air India,

I am writing this email to express my utmost dissatisfaction and disgust with the treatment my group and I received from Air India during our recent travel experience. Our flight, scheduled to depart from Incheon on April 16th, with a layover in Delhi before reaching Dubai, was cancelled due to a natural disaster in Dubai. While we understand that the cancellation was unavoidable given the circumstances, Air India's handling of the situation was absolutely unacceptable and demonstrated a severe lack of competence and concern for your passengers.

During our grueling 8-hour wait at the airport, we were left without any proper accommodation to rest or sleep. Our group of over 10 people was forced to endure the long hours without any food or a place to even lie down. To make matters worse, when we inquired about the situation, your staff was unable to provide us with any clear explanations and instead chose to ignore us and attend to other matters. This complete disregard for your passengers' well-being is appalling and inexcusable.

Moreover, two members of our group suffer from rare diseases and had all their medication packed in their checked luggage. Despite our desperate attempts to retrieve their bags, we were told that it was not possible due to regulations. While we understand the need for such rules, what followed next was an absolute nightmare. Upon arriving in Oman, we discovered that our luggage had not been sent by Air India at all. This is utterly unacceptable and demonstrates a severe lack of responsibility and care on your part.

The experience we had with Air India was hands down the worst travel experience of our lives. We cannot fathom how an airline can treat its passengers with such disregard and incompetence. Rest assured, we will never fly with Air India again, and we will make sure to share our horrendous experience with everyone we know. If legal action were an option, we would not hesitate to pursue it, given the severity of the situation.

Your airline's conduct was the epitome of poor service and unprofessionalism. We demand a full explanation and compensation for the emotional, physical, and financial distress you have caused us. This experience has left us utterly disgusted and disappointed, and we expect Air India to take full responsibility for their actions.

1  Thank yamahto
Reviews (9 739)

153 - 157 of 9 739 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Air India management is the worst and most desperate management to solve the situation Air India flight was canceled due to weather conditions in Dubai, all customers understand the situation and agree to delay the flight by 1 day or 2 days, but Air India management directly canceled the flight and they are not ready to provide any amenities or comforts for the customers there were few families with children and they cry for help because they travel on connecting flights we waited at the departure gate no 8 from 20:00-02:00 no, and after a long wait they finally offered to change our flight tickets because there was no food and no accommodation after that everyone left the airport after waiting for 7 hours and all the staff and management of air india reacted with us as if we were nothing. . . if the flight was canceled honestly it was a very bad experience and the flight is definitely good. I've been traveling from 15 years, but they won't help you in an emergency or if your flight is delayed and cancelled so I will always think before booking a flight with air India..

1  Thank taravikas
Reviewed 16 April 2024

I travelled on Air India AI948 on April 11 from Dubai to New Delhi. The flight departed on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The crew was polite and the food was good.
I can understand that perhaps the serving hours were shortened due to turbulence, because of which no hot beverages were served at the end of the meal and we had no use for the stirrer and the sugar sachet. I can also understand why the seats had old, stained, fabric over them or why the still-reviving full-service flight had no inflight entertainment screens.

What I fail to understand is why the passengers were made to stand in a queue in the aerobridge for more than five minutes before boarding at Dubai, why they were asked to collect their luggage from belt 14 at New Delhi when it actually arrived at belt number 13, and why they were informed that step ladders would be connected for disembarking when actually an aerobridge was connected.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Poor food quality, dirty toilets, dirty seats, almost no variety in drink selection, no on board tv, USB hub not working, TV smashed and broken, Table broken, etc.. I could go on for weeks!

1  Thank 706nielse
Reviewed 14 April 2024

My name is Kulsum Shamim....On 11th April 2024 I travelled Jeddah to Delhi by Air India (Flight no. AI 992) and their service was truly remarkable ✨I'm very much impressed by the work of the crue of Air India ✨❤️ Their were total 5 member who were giving excellent service throughout the flight...........But my personal Favourite was RAJIV LIMBU Sir because he was really a work of art....He was very humble, kind and respectful towards me and also he was taking care of me....He truly was a vision of loveliness....He was really a top notch guy......I really appreciate his work and passion towards each and everything ✨I hope we meet again...... Thank you AIR INDIA for making my flight memorable and special ✨🖤And also a very special thanks to RAJIV LIMBU Sir ✨

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.