“They are not helping to customers according to situation”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 17 April 2024

Air India management is the worst and most desperate management to solve the situation Air India flight was canceled due to weather conditions in Dubai, all customers understand the situation and agree to delay the flight by 1 day or 2 days, but Air India management directly canceled the flight and they are not ready to provide any amenities or comforts for the customers there were few families with children and they cry for help because they travel on connecting flights we waited at the departure gate no 8 from 20:00-02:00 no, and after a long wait they finally offered to change our flight tickets because there was no food and no accommodation after that everyone left the airport after waiting for 7 hours and all the staff and management of air india reacted with us as if we were nothing. . . if the flight was canceled honestly it was a very bad experience and the flight is definitely good. I've been traveling from 15 years, but they won't help you in an emergency or if your flight is delayed and cancelled so I will always think before booking a flight with air India..

1  Thank taravikas
Reviews (9 739)

154 - 158 of 9 739 reviews

Reviewed 16 April 2024

I travelled on Air India AI948 on April 11 from Dubai to New Delhi. The flight departed on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The crew was polite and the food was good.
I can understand that perhaps the serving hours were shortened due to turbulence, because of which no hot beverages were served at the end of the meal and we had no use for the stirrer and the sugar sachet. I can also understand why the seats had old, stained, fabric over them or why the still-reviving full-service flight had no inflight entertainment screens.

What I fail to understand is why the passengers were made to stand in a queue in the aerobridge for more than five minutes before boarding at Dubai, why they were asked to collect their luggage from belt 14 at New Delhi when it actually arrived at belt number 13, and why they were informed that step ladders would be connected for disembarking when actually an aerobridge was connected.

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Poor food quality, dirty toilets, dirty seats, almost no variety in drink selection, no on board tv, USB hub not working, TV smashed and broken, Table broken, etc.. I could go on for weeks!

1  Thank 706nielse
Reviewed 14 April 2024

My name is Kulsum Shamim....On 11th April 2024 I travelled Jeddah to Delhi by Air India (Flight no. AI 992) and their service was truly remarkable ✨I'm very much impressed by the work of the crue of Air India ✨❤️ Their were total 5 member who were giving excellent service throughout the flight...........But my personal Favourite was RAJIV LIMBU Sir because he was really a work of art....He was very humble, kind and respectful towards me and also he was taking care of me....He truly was a vision of loveliness....He was really a top notch guy......I really appreciate his work and passion towards each and everything ✨I hope we meet again...... Thank you AIR INDIA for making my flight memorable and special ✨🖤And also a very special thanks to RAJIV LIMBU Sir ✨

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible system...... flight are always delayed 😕 try not to book this flight Air India at all ✈️🤦......... Please build up

Date of travel: April 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.