“Be Prepared for Surprises!”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 16 April 2024

I travelled on Air India AI948 on April 11 from Dubai to New Delhi. The flight departed on time and arrived ahead of schedule. The crew was polite and the food was good.
I can understand that perhaps the serving hours were shortened due to turbulence, because of which no hot beverages were served at the end of the meal and we had no use for the stirrer and the sugar sachet. I can also understand why the seats had old, stained, fabric over them or why the still-reviving full-service flight had no inflight entertainment screens.

What I fail to understand is why the passengers were made to stand in a queue in the aerobridge for more than five minutes before boarding at Dubai, why they were asked to collect their luggage from belt 14 at New Delhi when it actually arrived at belt number 13, and why they were informed that step ladders would be connected for disembarking when actually an aerobridge was connected.

Reviews (9 739)

155 - 159 of 9 739 reviews

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Poor food quality, dirty toilets, dirty seats, almost no variety in drink selection, no on board tv, USB hub not working, TV smashed and broken, Table broken, etc.. I could go on for weeks!

1  Thank 706nielse
Reviewed 14 April 2024

My name is Kulsum Shamim....On 11th April 2024 I travelled Jeddah to Delhi by Air India (Flight no. AI 992) and their service was truly remarkable ✨I'm very much impressed by the work of the crue of Air India ✨❤️ Their were total 5 member who were giving excellent service throughout the flight...........But my personal Favourite was RAJIV LIMBU Sir because he was really a work of art....He was very humble, kind and respectful towards me and also he was taking care of me....He truly was a vision of loveliness....He was really a top notch guy......I really appreciate his work and passion towards each and everything ✨I hope we meet again...... Thank you AIR INDIA for making my flight memorable and special ✨🖤And also a very special thanks to RAJIV LIMBU Sir ✨

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible system...... flight are always delayed 😕 try not to book this flight Air India at all ✈️🤦......... Please build up

Horrible customer Service
Nothing was properly working on the plane that was on the way to the destination and also back from the destination.
Poor cleanliness
Very old seats.
My first time and last time traveling on Air India.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.