“Absolute disappointing flight company!”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Poor food quality, dirty toilets, dirty seats, almost no variety in drink selection, no on board tv, USB hub not working, TV smashed and broken, Table broken, etc.. I could go on for weeks!

1  Thank 706nielse
Reviews (9 739)

156 - 160 of 9 739 reviews

Reviewed 14 April 2024

My name is Kulsum Shamim....On 11th April 2024 I travelled Jeddah to Delhi by Air India (Flight no. AI 992) and their service was truly remarkable ✨I'm very much impressed by the work of the crue of Air India ✨❤️ Their were total 5 member who were giving excellent service throughout the flight...........But my personal Favourite was RAJIV LIMBU Sir because he was really a work of art....He was very humble, kind and respectful towards me and also he was taking care of me....He truly was a vision of loveliness....He was really a top notch guy......I really appreciate his work and passion towards each and everything ✨I hope we meet again...... Thank you AIR INDIA for making my flight memorable and special ✨🖤And also a very special thanks to RAJIV LIMBU Sir ✨

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible system...... flight are always delayed 😕 try not to book this flight Air India at all ✈️🤦......... Please build up

Horrible customer Service
Nothing was properly working on the plane that was on the way to the destination and also back from the destination.
Poor cleanliness
Very old seats.
My first time and last time traveling on Air India.

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Pradyut Singh Chouhan,0 out of 5 stars never ever,ever going to fly on air india because my flight got cancelled because of the weather abd the other flight that was going to Mumbai was still on.I had to wait a day to go to india when the time arrived it was sunny and when we took off the whole started shaking feeling like it would crash.And my tv wasnt working and so wasent my Mom's and my sister,the food was bad and the bathroom floor was covered with tissue.So please people.Do not fly on air india after this horrible experience i wrote.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Curious11433028426
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.