“Waiting like a hell”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible system...... flight are always delayed 😕 try not to book this flight Air India at all ✈️🤦......... Please build up

Reviews (9 777)

195 - 199 of 9 777 reviews

Horrible customer Service
Nothing was properly working on the plane that was on the way to the destination and also back from the destination.
Poor cleanliness
Very old seats.
My first time and last time traveling on Air India.

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Pradyut Singh Chouhan,0 out of 5 stars never ever,ever going to fly on air india because my flight got cancelled because of the weather abd the other flight that was going to Mumbai was still on.I had to wait a day to go to india when the time arrived it was sunny and when we took off the whole started shaking feeling like it would crash.And my tv wasnt working and so wasent my Mom's and my sister,the food was bad and the bathroom floor was covered with tissue.So please people.Do not fly on air india after this horrible experience i wrote.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Curious11433028426
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Where do I start to pick this experience apart? My business class experiences are generally reasonable to excellent…. This is the first time I’m lost for words…. I fly business class and am happy to pay for the little extras the normally go along with that- priority services, check in, security, boarding and my favourite is that glass of champagne upon boarding… if that’s also what you value- then don’t fly air India… while I was willing to compromise on the aircraft age and older facilities (reflected in my ticket price) I did not expect the dreadful communication (6 hour delay) on top of a six hour stop over in a lounge with no beer or western wine. The food is so bad I literally had two bites and couldn’t eat anything even the western style food is just microwaved slop. Chairs not working, in flight entertainment constantly rebooted… there was something I did like, the staff were very attentive and the amount of space is amazing even though the planes are very run down… they would have gotten a better rating if they hadn’t had such a ridiculous delay and such lackluster communication.

1  Thank Abloorable
Reviewed 13 April 2024

They delayed flight like 4 hour, and didn't notice us in advance. They notice just before our actual flight time (1:40 am).

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.