“Avoid - it’s like an A grade airline economy treatment”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Where do I start to pick this experience apart? My business class experiences are generally reasonable to excellent…. This is the first time I’m lost for words…. I fly business class and am happy to pay for the little extras the normally go along with that- priority services, check in, security, boarding and my favourite is that glass of champagne upon boarding… if that’s also what you value- then don’t fly air India… while I was willing to compromise on the aircraft age and older facilities (reflected in my ticket price) I did not expect the dreadful communication (6 hour delay) on top of a six hour stop over in a lounge with no beer or western wine. The food is so bad I literally had two bites and couldn’t eat anything even the western style food is just microwaved slop. Chairs not working, in flight entertainment constantly rebooted… there was something I did like, the staff were very attentive and the amount of space is amazing even though the planes are very run down… they would have gotten a better rating if they hadn’t had such a ridiculous delay and such lackluster communication.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Abloorable
Reviews (9 805)

224 - 228 of 9 805 reviews

Reviewed 13 April 2024

They delayed flight like 4 hour, and didn't notice us in advance. They notice just before our actual flight time (1:40 am).

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 13 April 2024

Please boycott air india if you have some self respect for yourself. Entertainment system not working. Flight delayed 5 hours! Kept us hungry with no food. Made us stayed in a hotel that was worst than my bathroom

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank 172deepanshuj
Reviewed 13 April 2024

Horrible experience when flying Air India from Melbourne to Amritsar via New Delhi. The plane was old and in a terrible condition. The service was poor, the food was not good and the portion size was extremely small with no snacks provided from the Melbourne to New Delhi 12 hour flight which was diverted to Jaipur due to weather conditions and ended up being a 16 hour long flight (not their fault, obviously) but not handled well by the staff.
Due to the delay our last leg of the flight was rescheduled for the next day early morning (7-8 hour delay) and instead of being prompt about providing us with accommodation and a plan, they wasted 2 hours trying to convince us not to take accomodation which we are entitled to, another hour to actually get us to the accomodation, then stuck us in a 2 star inn 20 minutes from the airport.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Safari32855101713
Reviewed 13 April 2024

When my family traveled from Bangalore int to Indira gandi int . The service was nice but there were not cooked rice they served boiled carrot with oregano and pepper . Is this a Indian cuisine???? There was inflight entertainment but it didn't work.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.