“Incompetentes , nos capable ”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The worst for foreign people ... they are not capable to solve and instead they make you lose flights.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank gianninar2014
Write a reviewReviews (7 991)

29 - 33 of 7 992 reviews

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Chennai to San Francisco air india flight experience
Date of travel 2nd feb 2021 from Chennai airport.
Well with the covid 19 situation,landed at Chennai airport terminal 4 for the scheduled flight AI1126 to New Delhi departure 20.25 hrs,at 5.25pm. There were many flights around this time and it was all chaos.
Air India staff exercised extraordinary patience while checking all documents ,in particular,covid negative reports with all details like,passport number ,d.o.b.,test sample time etc. We wondered if we can catch the flight in time,as it took a lot of time. Rushed to the baggage scan followed by visiting the counter for boarding passes,having completed,web check in.(mobile app wasn’t allowing web check in). Immigration was well organised and a kit of visor,sanitizer and mask and ppe kit was provided at the immigration entrance.to security check.
Security check was another delay area,where due measures were in place.
The boarding gates(17) was less crowded. With hardly a few counters for a coffee or snacks,it was really difficult to get even a cup of coffee at krishna,with a coffee costing Rs190/
Boarding was comfortable.Upto Hyderabad,nothing was served in the flight. As a middle seat passenger ,ppe suit has to be worn compulsorily before boarding.
A good meal was served at about 10pm while leaving Hyderabad to Delhi
Flight landed in delhi terminal 3 arrivals by about 0.45 am 3rd feb 2021.
With flight AI 173 to SFO scheduled at 4am 3rd feb,it was a close to 2km walk(walkathon disabled) to the international transfer with a security check,to gate3B,as economy class passenger.
After waiting for quite sometime, awaiting departure,comes the announcement,that people get out and queue up for a check.
Another security check and documents check,we were given a kit if masks viser and ppe kit and headed to the aircraft Boeing 777 300ER
There was no blankets but,earphone and a snacks pack,fairly loaded with a variety of snacks.we found it ample.
Dinner(call it lunch/brunch) was served nearly 7 hrs after boarding and we found the same good.
Flight had taken off at 4.30am but landed clear 30 min ahead,by 5.30 am SFO local time.
We were provided customs declaration form to be filled and kept ready as well as covid reports for a random check by health officials
Customs (USCIS) took time as another flight AA from Delhi had landed ahead.
I was surprised that the manual system and not kiosk process was followed at SFO.
It took a near 100 min to clear through.
Air India had kept the toilets neat to begin with but we’re really wanting cleanliness after use by many.Else the airindia trip was fully enjoyable with courteous staff.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Most hopeless airlines I have ever seen in my life. Due to covid situation they cancelled my tickets. Kept them open and doubled the cancellation fee which was committed earlier and I had to get locked in the trap and had to keep my tickets open. Now they have changed the refund policy to refund next year and also they have Don’t refund at least credit you back the amount if your initial ticket was more and the new one you book was half the price also.I traveled in more than 100 flights. Most Idiotic airlines I hav eve seen, don’t get deceived by seeing the name that it has India in it. Other airlines like emirates and British are far more better compared to legroom, food, staff behavior and everything.

Date of travel: March 2020
2  Thank rajeshreddyk2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

I booked my flight and cancelled it. It's been 3 months. Still haven't got my refund. I call the customer service every day. They keep saying the same. That's "tomorrow you will get the refund " . Why do they do this. At least say a reasonable n realistic date when I'll get my refund. Be at least little professional. :(

Date of travel: January 2021
2  Thank oswinrajj2021
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Never book a ticket for this flight.
It honestly sucks.
Freakin' stupid ****holes don't even let you pee, their food's tastes so disgusting that I can't even compare it with anything else.
There's literally no leg space or space to walk.
The flight is often late/early due to mutual errors.
Stupid useless and very uncomfortable flight.
PUNCTUALITY = -1000

3  Thank dweirdhuman
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.