“They did a Sterling Job, especially amidst Covid”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

This was my 1st Air France Flight (#1033), from Athens to Paris. The company and crew were fantastic. They blocked a row of seats in between every seat & the passengers were very well spaced.
The flight attendants were so great. We fell asleep and they packed our snack so that we could take it with us. Unnecessary & much appreciated bc kids LOVE airline snacks bc they're different than the ordinary ones you buy in the supermarket.
The flight itself was meticulously on-time and very smooth take off and landing. The bathroom was thoroughly clean and smelled refreshing.
I will definitely look forward to another opportunity to fly Air France.
A+

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
2  Thank mjanedis
Write a reviewReviews (32 214)

68 - 72 of 32 214 reviews

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Even during covid-19 their inflight service was good, they offer beer or wine or spirit. Announcements were on French, English and Greek.
The A320 was ok with sufficient legroom.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank magistros
Reviewed 22 August 2020

I experienced the worst airplane company yesterday (angry employees shouting at customers, poor information and very bad service). Never egain

1  Thank wallada1
Reviewed 22 August 2020

My flight was cancelled and I was told that I could apply for a refund which I did. My colleagues got a refund straight away(beginning of June) but I just contacted them as I have not heard anything since and I have been told that I have to wait another 90 days to be processed. It is completely unacceptable!
I have another flight booked for South Africa for December and, after contacting them to find out my options due to the situation in the country, I was told to listen to the news... absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank ELoeve
Reviewed 19 August 2020

It was my first time flying with airfrance I enjoyed this travel a lot so let's start from the beginning.
1) Seat was very confortable plus they really tried to maintain social distance on board.
2)Their meal was really tasty as well as wine and champain.
3)Crew member were very helpful polite and also had humour. FROM MY SIDE 5 from 5, thank you guys.

US$USD
South Africa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.