“Mainly positive, with a few delays and adjustments”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 11 July 2019

I was surprised when Air France suggested booking the flight from JFK to Marseille with only a 1 hour and 40 minute layover in Paris (CDG), but since they suggested it, I booked this option. The JFK flight was delayed by over two hours, meaning that we missed our connecting flight in Paris. They rebooked us on a flight leaving that evening from Orly airport, but Air France does not provide transit from CDG to Orly--you have to pay to get yourself from one to the other. I was disappointed that a delay caused by the airline was not met with better customer service. With that said, the flight was smooth and the staff helpful, and they invited me to apply for reimbursement for the bus from CDG to Orly, which we did, and we will see if they approve it.

Overall, I like Air France and will fly them again, was just a bit disappointed in how much we had to search on our own to figure out how to get from CDG to Orly (it was hard to find Air France employees who knew the best way to do that) and the fact that their delay cost us more money.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (32 513)

1 806 - 1 810 of 32 513 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2019

The trip was smooth and on time. No delay and good customer service . The flight crew attended to us cheerfully and with a smile.

Reviewed 11 July 2019

I flew on AirFrance from Bangalore to Paris on my way to Chicago in June.
I am a frequent flyer (FF)on AF, This was an unplanned trip and so i had to buy a premium economy ticket as the business class was too expensive. I had requested for an Indian vegetarian meal and got it.
The cabin crew were very good, they acknowledged my FF status .
I got a good nights sleep although in a not flat seat.

2  Thank govindbabu
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I don't know why I was surprised, I just was. The plane was clean, and the service was very good - warm, friendly and efficient. The food was good and the seating comfortable (but a long flight, so I still hurt). The lay-over was Paris. Again, surprised at how easy it was to get around, and they made sure we found our next flight. With a 4 hour layover, we only had to kill time for just a little over an hour - worth it as my wife got to browse the shops.

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 10 July 2019

Flew from Portugal to Johannesburg via Paris, I flew with my 82 yr old dad..which the assistance with my Dad was excellent, lovely flight, excellent assistance, would fly with Air France any time

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.