“Air Canada's new Airbus 220-300: quiet and comfortable!”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Having read about the new aircraft, I tried it out on flights from Toronto to Montreal and back. The most noticeable features of the aircraft was its comfortable Y-class seats, the larger cabin windows that provided improved interior light and the lower engine noise - especially at cruise altitude.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (26 605)

565 - 569 of 26 605 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2020

I had several issues. I booked using United Website and used my United Visa Card which allows me to check in one bag free. However, when i reached the airport - the attendant told me I have to pay for the bag because even though I met all the requirements for one bag check in free - I will not be allowed that and I have to pay because United has outsourced the flight to Air Canada. SO, I ended up not carrying the bag. I also had a problem with my carry on bag - even though it met the specifications and measurements for carry on bag - Air Canada did not allow me to carry on board. It was checked in. It was very humiliating experience.

2  Thank Skakar05
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I was pleasantly surprised to find that the food on the flight was pretty good. I normally dread Air Canada food and most times refuse to eat it. But this time It was hot and tasty. I also liked that there was individual screens so I was quite entertained with current movies throughout the flight.

1  Thank enjoylife20162016
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Prompt arrival & departure. Seats were very comfortable......room in overheads for carryons. Service in flight was top notch.

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

We recently flew to Providencials and back with Air Canada, with a stop in Toronto. Our flights were comfortable, and either ontime or ahead of schedule. I love the seatback TVs wstched several movies on our flights. Service was quick and friendly as well.

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.