“Flight”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Seats were comfortable, but beware, there is a price for each seat reserved in advance.
Good options on the individual tv screen, and pretty easy to operate. There is absolutely no food available except by purchase, even though it was a four hour flight.
Our experience going through customs to change planes was TERRIBLE. It was mass confusion using the automatic passport check. There was no sign pointing out that you must check on your luggage, nor how to check on it. In fact I am still not sure how one was supposed to do that. We were misinformed, and thus delayed. There were no pencils at one checkin, and no sign to say it was unnecessary to fill out the forms on the table. More delay.

Write a ReviewReviews (17 556)

2 794 - 2 798 of 17 556 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I travelled with Air Canada to Amsterdam and back this month (AC824 to Amsterdam and AC825 back to Toronto). Both flights, to and from Canada were delayed by at least 3 hours that's why I gave them 4* and not 5.
The air plane was clean and service was good; every seat (in economy) had a pillow and a blanket wrapped in plastic, compare to my flight to Amsterdam last year with Air Transat - they asked my to pay for these items. Each person on the plane gets their own entertainment centre on the back of the set in front of them, it also has a USB connection to charge your other devices.
The food was okay, I can assume that most airlines offers the same type of food. On our way from Amsterdam to TO they offered complementary alcoholic beverages at least 3 time during our trip, I think for me this is a deal breaker :)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was the longest flight my wife and I have ever taken. The duration was just over 13 hrs.
On the way there, there was a shortage of what we could eat (the last 15 rows got screwed) we hate to eat some kind of oatmeal that the local are used to, but sorry we could not stomach in. Even worse the second meal was a cup of noodles........

$1000.00 per ticket with max load and you guys cheap out........

The flight attendants is where i would give 5 stars too!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First they do not give u access to the buisiness club/lounge.
They said I have to go to the United building to get access to the lounge there which was very far to go to, so ur gate is in a different building than the lounge you r allowed to go to.
Now the chair is narrow, your legs are stuck to the front seat same as in economy. My chair was number 01 and my leg was stuck onto the front wall all the flight( I am just 5:8”)
I have travelled many times business but this one in Air Canada was the worst. Air hosts were nice though.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My issue is the number of seats allocated to Aeroplan. Direct flights were not full and yet even booking seven months out AC forced us to fly to Copenhagen then to Amsterdam.

We had 3 hour plus wait and then boarded an SKL flight which was a commuter style one class. Very uncomfortable and a budget airline style. AC flight reflected in the ratings are hight the SKL would be the opposite