“Normal average flight”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Usual flight with Air Canada. Nothing special in the economy class (or cattle class as the British might say). We choose the wide leg room and people still pass by through it. I guess I memorized what they normally ask you: "Chicken or Pasta"? Basically, it's a so, so flight as usual.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16 968)

2 315 - 2 319 of 16 968 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

11 hours of hell! Air Canada “Rouge”... Paid for seats with leg room, did not get.. no TV screen, “could rent one for 10$ although they not work properly! stewardesses were very rude.. buzzed them, waited 15 minutes only to have to go looking for them “in back of plane yacking behind curtain”. Many seats available up front, once in the air I asked how much to upgrade and was simply told “thousands”! Will pay extra to fly another airline on my next trip...

Thanks for the WORST flight I have ever been on!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We flew with Air Canada to Montreal early June and the flight was lovely. There was empty seats so the plane was not full which left the air stewards very attentive. There was a constant flown of drinks, I only had diet coke, tea and water but there was juice, wine and beer/lager available. The food didn't look great but was actually very nice and tasty, we had a main meal and then a snack before landing. We were given blankets and a pillow which was places on each of the seats prior to us broading. Earphones were handed out to anyone that needed them. The duty free is offered later in the flight and unless to initiate the conversation for them they don't push them on you, which is good. I found the whole experience very pleasant which for a nervous flyer was very helpful.
My return flight was not as pleasant but it wasn't bad. The plane was full so the air stewards were not as attentive, plus they were very chatty with each other. For example I asked if I could have a weak tea and was told by the steward that when she finishes giving out the drinks she would bring me one. I understand everyone forgets but when she didn't bring it and I rang the bell for water she came and said she would do it straight away but went off and I never saw her again. I called the bell again as would have been happy to ha e some water (which I wished I had requested in the beginning by now) and had to wait nearly 10mins for someone to answer the call
Overall I would definitely fly air Canada again and would recommend them

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had a noon flight which boarded promptly. The service on board was great and the staff polite and helpful. There was plenty of room even in economy and we were given headphones, blankets and pillows. The food was good and the drinks service regular enough for us. Film choice was also good with some good new releases.
All in all a comfortable flight.
There was a slight delay in getting the bags off.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Seating on Air Canada is way too tight for anyone over six feet (3m) tall. The staff were barely civil, stating after being asked a question about the flight number “I only work here”. The number of toilets were too few for the number of passengers. This made it necessary to pass through the back galley to access a vacant toilet. Air hostesses were sitting in the path and VERY reluctantly stood up to let one pass. A most unpleasant flight after a delightful flight with South African Airways. A complaint was submitted to Air Canada CEO, no response has been received. It should not be necessary to pay extra for a comfortable seat, as retirees this is NOT a possibility.