“Excellent service and very comfortable seats.”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I wished European carriers were half the good Aeromexico was. We flew Madrid to Cancun with stopover in City of Mexico, no incidents, very punctual and a great service with a great leg room and super comfy seats in economy class. Food was one of the bests I ever had on a plane.

I thought about leaving a review as many people stop by here leaving bad reviews but not so many leave the good ones.

Will be flying again with Aeromexico for sure!

Date of travel: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10 509)

311 - 315 of 10 509 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Very good service. The plane was almost new and confortable. the service of the flight attendants where very very good.

2  Thank 404saulg
Reviewed 8 February 2020

In my business life I always had to fly more than 100 different international flights per year during 18 years and@AeroMexico is surely the worst airline together with Rotal Air Maroc that I have ever experienced.
The supervisors in the airport are the definition of unpolite , empathy is the farest definition for them : their usual answer is “it is not on my responsibility”, I cannot help you “this is our policy”.... and so on so forth.....
But as Aeromexico is most likely monopole these vicious behaviors cannot be corrected, ad there is not competence, and makes Mexico one of the worst place to fly On the planet.

2  Thank MarcoGP
Reviewed 7 February 2020

After hearing the bad reviews I thought I would post, I had no problems at all with areomexico they was very pleasant to fly with everything thing went smoothly I would give them 10 out of 10 I flew from London to monterrey changing at mexico city my checked luggage was transited to my final destination both ways with a 2 hour layover being plenty of time all the staff was amazing I will definitely be using again in the future thankyou

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

DO NOT USE THIS AIRLINE!
Our Luggage was pillaged by staff in Mexico City, then our cases put on the wrong flight so we were not aware of the robbery for 12 hours.
This has been acknowledged by the airline, they have admitted that, there is no reason why our bags did not get put on the connecting flight and also that the ground staff had our luggage for a suspiciously and unacceptably long period of time.
However they will not take responsibility or check the cctv, as they say we should not have those things in our cases.
They claim staff searches have taken place but after 12 hours and by the time the emails were sent and/if they got round to it the same staff and our belonging would be long gone.
They have taken jewellery, money, and electronic goods.
It is both our birthdays while away and the cases had gifts and cards from Family and friends (my partner is 40) all these have been opened and the contents taken!
We thought we were being sensible and using all advise about not keeping money bulked together, some in each hand luggage some in each case etc incase they are lost. There is only so much you can carry in hand luggage, and as we do not know the contents of the gifts we could not put them in hand luggage incase they were restricted.
Do NOT book with these criminals I think they are all in on the deal!!!
We are absolutely heartbroken some of the things taken can never be replaced due to sentimental value!

• Customer service
2  Thank betht134
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.