“Very unorganized”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight from Chicago was good, but checking in was more difficult than any other airline I've flown. First the app didn't work to check-in which wasn't a big deal, but then the kiosk wouldn't let you pay for bags. This meant standing in 2 separate lines and some confusion as nobody could help with the issue.

Flying out of Mexico was a disaster. It took over an hour to get boarding passes and check bags. First we stood in line and got to the front only to be told we had to go to a separate line to pay for bags. Then after we paid for the bags, went to the line we were sent to only to get to the front and it not accept our information. The man working talked to somebody in a separate area and told us not to stand in line just to step to a specific counter number. We got to the counter and the lady got mad and tried to send us and another couple who were sent at the same time to the back of another line, luckily the same man helped again and somebody helped us. This was the longest it's ever taken me to check-in ever. Then when I got on the plane the flight attendant Alejandra told me there wasn't space for my carry-on and when I asked her what I should do she looked at me like I was stupid and turned her head, so I had to wait for another attendant to help me. When it came time for take off the air conditioner started leaking on the passenger in the middle Alejandra came and gave her a paper towel and didn't even offer to move her even though there were multiple empty seats. After we got in the air and it was still leaking another attendant moved the lady who was having water leaked on her.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Crystal J
Write a ReviewReviews (7 350)

77 - 81 of 7 350 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew from Buffalo to Cancun on a flight that was Aeromexico operated by Delta. It was a giant headache. When we checked in they had no record of us. Then found us but said they only had us going to our connecting city, nothing to Cancun. Then found the second leg by calling someone at Aeromexico. Then the guy tagged my bag, I watched it print out saying only Detroit (our connection), he chucked my bag on the belt despite my yelling, please stop my bag doesn’t say Cancun on it. Then he promised to go downstairs and re-tag it, which he did despite trying to fake me out/give me a panic attack by procrastinating about it. Nice flight to Cancun worrying that my bag wasn’t going to make it. We were told to check in at the gate in our connecting city to get seats to Cancun. And guess what, more issues- and the Aeromexico desk wasn’t open because it was too early. SUCH A HEADACHE. I will never fly Aeromexico again.

2  Thank kristenc392
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff and service is very good and we didn't experience any delays or any issues at all. In fact, it was rather efficient from the moment we checked our luggage in until we disembarked the flight upon returning.
The outbound flight was a on an older plane with little legroom, however, the plane on the return leg was newer and more spacious with good in-flight entertainment.
For the price, if you're flying direct and not on a long-haul flight, give this airline a go!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My brother in law died and I was going to his funeral. Operated by Delta and AM refused to confirm my return flight to Mexico. Due to emergency I bought another ROUND TRIP ticket with AM; it was the most expensive economy class ticket MXN$35,000 or US$1,842. It was a theft

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked ticket for staff. Charged my credit card when ticket booked online through Aero Mexico website, showed payment confirmed, booking number proceed, receipt emailed. All good.
Day of flight they tell the person payment was not processed and their name doesn’t match person paying - again their website is set up and allows this - they ask her for my credit card which of course she doesn’t have. They tell her she has to pay again or they not let her on flight. So she pays them again with cash.
Pain in the a$$ Scam artists.

Date of travel: November 2018