“Nice, I felt like I was flying back in the 70's !”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow, the US Airlines should take notice because AeroMexico beats them all to shame.
I was flying Economy and has a really dinner and a couple of free beers, free earphones and lots of free movies There were also COMFORTABLE SEATS !. The do partner with Delta Phoenix to LAX, Oh, guess what that flight was canceled and they had to put us on another Airlines, we almost missed out connecting flight in LAX. Anyway it was a breath of fresh air to see an airlines that treats their customers like guests as opposed to cattle.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6 288)

52 - 56 of 6 288 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first business class flight, very comfortable for a long fly, great food, beverages and services, a little purse with all you need, a real pillow and a blanket and a chair that is easily convertible in a bed. If you can afford it, do it at least once

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently I flew from Manzanillo to Guatemala City with Aeromexico. Our flight options are restricted to just 2 flights a day outbound from ZLO and they are not cheap.

This apart Aeromexico run a professional and very successful service. The planes are comfortable and clean. You are offered a drink and snack on the flight which is nice in this day and age of having to pay for everything.

The only downside was the check in process in Manzanillo. I was travelling with a group and we were told they would not check our baggage all the way to Guatemala City due to a security issue with the process. I asked what this was as I also had people travelling from Puerto Vallarta to Guatemala City and they had thier luggage checked. After having to get a bit bossy with the supervisor we managed to get the bags checked but they were very unwilling to do it a the supervisor level (the regular check in staff did all they could to help us).

Overall though the service was great and I will travel again with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good service and seats very poor boarding staff little knowledge not helpful at all. However once on board staff was excellent.

2  Thank garydenman6
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first flight on plane 2719 had no Wi-Fi, no radio, no movie, they only served drinks 1 time officially, and the meal consisted of a dry roll, apple sauce, and a tiny cheese. Our second flight 2718 was the same only with WiFi. Both very small planes with 4 seats per row with 30ish rows. Where these were 4 hr flights, they could definitely do better.

1  Thank IdMountain_Girl