“Very bad services ”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

I flew a special flight from EZE to Madrid , before boarding , the staff hand a plastic bag with some snack on you, that’s what all we got during entire flight, they minimize their service down to the very bottom. Not worth flying in the future with them , should think twice

Date of travel: October 2020
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (15 080)

1 - 5 of 15 080 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2020

I had no choice but to fly with aerolíneas, but will not in the future. It was a “special” flight from Buenos Aires and I felt ripped off. No service, no charm, no cleanliness, just sad all around. Old plane, battered seats, not comfortable, and no social distancing in these COVID times. I a paid for business but got very little more than economy. Shame on this company!

Date of travel: August 2020
2  Thank Kimberly278
Reviewed 24 July 2020

I am attempting to get in touch with someone to discuss a charge from back in February that I would like to have partially refunded.

On February 17th, I traveled from Punta del Esta, Uruguay to Buenos Aires, Argentina on Aerolineas. When I arrived at the airport, I realized that I had booked my departure for the wrong date. The departure I booked was for February 20th. I worked with an agent at the airport to change my flight to depart on February 17th. The agent informed me that the change fee for my reservation would be $U1,008.94 Uruguayan pesos. The exchange rate on that date was the following: 1 UYU = 0.026361 USD. The amount my credit card should have been charged was $26.60 USD.

The agent ran my card for what I thought was $U1,008.94 Uruguayan pesos, but it was in fact $1,008.94 USD. I signed the credit card charge under the impression the charge was the correct amount in Uruguayan pesos. There was a language barrier, so in my rush to catch my flight I didn't notice the error.

I've included my flight confirmation # below for reference. Can you please confirm when I will be refunded the difference to my American Express card? American Express has attempted to dispute this charge, but it seems this level of detail was not provided to you.

Confirmation #: VTKJOM

American Express has attempted to remedy this three times, and I have been unable to reach anyone over e-mail, Whatsapp, Facebook and the phone.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed 12 July 2020

My wife and I flew in economy from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia as well as the return flight. We found the check-in process smooth, though the boarding process could have been a bit more organized. While passengers are assigned to a group, the lines were not distinct. However, I know that this is not the fault of the airline and passengers played a large part of this problem. Still, the boarding process was not awful and we made our way to our seats with no problem. The plane itself was a bit dated, but still reasonably comfortable with decent overhead bin storage. Both of the flights were approximately 3 ½ hours and included a beverage service with light snacks. There was a business class, but it was very limited and did not appear to be worth the extra cost for this route. I found the flights to and from Ushuaia to be fine on Aerolineas Argentinas and I would use them again when traveling in Argentina.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020

US phone line is not being answered. Whatsapp message are not being answered. Twitter DM is not being answered. FB messages are not being answered. Web-based form requests are not being processed. Do you really need to know more? If you can at all avoid them RUN do not walk the other way.

Date of travel: March 2020