“Excellent timing and service”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful crew. They were very nice with our three year old daughter. Perfect flight. It was on time.

Date of travel: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10 962)

34 - 38 of 10 962 reviews

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Very disappointed in the level of service provided by Aerolineas Argentinas. Very little drink selection - no alcoholic drinks! Flight attendants were rude and not very interested in providing a quality experience for the customers.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Ocean-Traveler55
Reviewed 2 November 2018

1 hour flight from Cordoba to Aeroparque Jorge Newberry. Attentive check in and priority boarding observed. Plane full, but in very good condition, perfect timing, with luggage arriving also just in minutes. Nothing to complain about.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 29 October 2018

We have just arrived home after a 2 week trip to Argentina, we had 4 internal flights with Aerolineas Argentinas.
Having read the reviews of this airline before departing I was very apprensive, I needn't have been , all 4 flights were on time, the planes were comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Especially the check in staff at Iguazu who spent a long time making sure we had our boarding passes for our connecting flight from BA to Salta (and that our luggage would be there!!)
I would have no hesitation in recommending Aerolineas Argentinas

1  Thank HazelH64
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Left my wallet in my seat after deboarding the plane. Tried to locate my wallet after i realized what had happened. Aerolineas was so nasty and horrendous in dealing with this that i was stunned. They gave me many excuses as to why they couldn’t help me locate my wallet and gave me several options to call them back at later times in which they’d never pick up and I’d be forced to sit on the phone for hrs waiting to speak with customer service. I WILL NEVER fly with them again, nor recommend another American to use them.