“Surprisingly good”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The flight was on time, the staff on board was kind, food was good, plane was comfortable and clean, movies and entertainment were ok with a few new movies and many old ones and series, games, music and documentaries. I was nicely surprised because this airline used to be awful, late, you could get thrown out of the plane if a government official needed to travel (incredible, but true). Now, it is starting to look like a real airline. Only thing to improve that I saw was that the staff at the gate should respect the priority boarding (first to be called were seats 15 to 30 but passengers didn't respect this and staff didn't enforce it, so boarding was a mess).

Date of travel: April 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15 080)

721 - 725 of 15 080 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I've travelled so many times through this airline and nowadays , not only the stuff but also the punctuality and serbice have developed. I recommend this airline.

Date of travel: March 2017

Hi there travelers,
In order to get a cheaper round trip in Argentina you can book a round trip with several flights called "Visit Argentina". As we are experienced travelers, we booked the flights two and a half months in advance in order to get an affordable price and reservations on the flights we desired. Unfortunately, we had to change ONE of the inland flights due to a too late arrival in a remote area. So, I checked on their website and in the customers service page there WAS a possibility to change your flight plan. They of course asked for the reservation code and family name. Unfortunately, there was an error on this specific page, so I tried the next day. Same same the next day...So I wrote a mail trough their customers service explaining I want to reschedule one flight of our "Visit Argentina" round trip. Gave all flight number details as asked. You know all ready what happened...They cancelled all flights....that were booked at time at a preferential price....They wrote us a mail saying the cancellation ( without specifying the flight...) and that they would charge us 50 US$ for the flight rescheduling...which appeared by the end as a full cancellation! Their website is not user's friendly, the least I can say. I discovered that if you choose the Aerolinas Argentinas webiste according to the English version of the Argentinian one ... you get a different site more explicit than the one in English! A real mess...By the end we called Buenos Aires and got Sandra on the phone and she confirmed there was an error from our side and their side as well. After a 50 min long overseas conversation ($?) she arranged all flights back....at a cheaper price (200$ less on the whole trip of two travelers) Thank you Sandra...

Date of travel: July 2017
1  Thank XL500R
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Despite the weather we leave on time. Good airplane but no food. Just a glass of water. If the ticket is purchased in advance the price is good.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Shortest flight ever made to Argentina but in an airplane very very old and with no services like charging phone, internet or even music/films in my case. Staff very friendly but, yes again, no vegan food included at the list of special meals... VIP area at Ezeiza airport very nice with large sofas and free mineral water...

Date of travel: June 2017