“Is there a lower rating than one?”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Hi there travelers,
In order to get a cheaper round trip in Argentina you can book a round trip with several flights called "Visit Argentina". As we are experienced travelers, we booked the flights two and a half months in advance in order to get an affordable price and reservations on the flights we desired. Unfortunately, we had to change ONE of the inland flights due to a too late arrival in a remote area. So, I checked on their website and in the customers service page there WAS a possibility to change your flight plan. They of course asked for the reservation code and family name. Unfortunately, there was an error on this specific page, so I tried the next day. Same same the next day...So I wrote a mail trough their customers service explaining I want to reschedule one flight of our "Visit Argentina" round trip. Gave all flight number details as asked. You know all ready what happened...They cancelled all flights....that were booked at time at a preferential price....They wrote us a mail saying the cancellation ( without specifying the flight...) and that they would charge us 50 US$ for the flight rescheduling...which appeared by the end as a full cancellation! Their website is not user's friendly, the least I can say. I discovered that if you choose the Aerolinas Argentinas webiste according to the English version of the Argentinian one ... you get a different site more explicit than the one in English! A real mess...By the end we called Buenos Aires and got Sandra on the phone and she confirmed there was an error from our side and their side as well. After a 50 min long overseas conversation ($?) she arranged all flights back....at a cheaper price (200$ less on the whole trip of two travelers) Thank you Sandra...

Date of travel: July 2017
1  Thank XL500R
Write a reviewReviews (15 086)

724 - 728 of 15 086 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Despite the weather we leave on time. Good airplane but no food. Just a glass of water. If the ticket is purchased in advance the price is good.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Shortest flight ever made to Argentina but in an airplane very very old and with no services like charging phone, internet or even music/films in my case. Staff very friendly but, yes again, no vegan food included at the list of special meals... VIP area at Ezeiza airport very nice with large sofas and free mineral water...

Date of travel: June 2017

My route was Montevideo-Buenos Aires-Madrid-Rome

It´s a long flight, the worse part is the stop in Madrid around 5am local time to then take a conexion to a two and half hour flight to Rome.
I arrived exhausted, but overall it was not bad.
The service is good, and on time, legroom is standard (meaning tight) food and entertainment are ok.
The value x money is good most of the time.
I´d would fly again with this company. From where I´m it is one of best options available.

Date of travel: August 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2017

After many years of flying American, the competitive pricing was an incentive for us to try Aerolineas Argentinas. We were a bit disappointed with the very limited leg space and the small seats. My husband is a tall man and he was uncomfortable. We are used to limited space in american airlines in general, but this was even more reduced. In general, the service was good and the cabin clean. I would fly again because I am petite but dont think that I can convince my husband to fly again...

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank aguailuminada
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.