“On time”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Despite the weather we leave on time. Good airplane but no food. Just a glass of water. If the ticket is purchased in advance the price is good.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15 086)

725 - 729 of 15 086 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Shortest flight ever made to Argentina but in an airplane very very old and with no services like charging phone, internet or even music/films in my case. Staff very friendly but, yes again, no vegan food included at the list of special meals... VIP area at Ezeiza airport very nice with large sofas and free mineral water...

My route was Montevideo-Buenos Aires-Madrid-Rome

It´s a long flight, the worse part is the stop in Madrid around 5am local time to then take a conexion to a two and half hour flight to Rome.
I arrived exhausted, but overall it was not bad.
The service is good, and on time, legroom is standard (meaning tight) food and entertainment are ok.
The value x money is good most of the time.
I´d would fly again with this company. From where I´m it is one of best options available.

Date of travel: August 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2017

After many years of flying American, the competitive pricing was an incentive for us to try Aerolineas Argentinas. We were a bit disappointed with the very limited leg space and the small seats. My husband is a tall man and he was uncomfortable. We are used to limited space in american airlines in general, but this was even more reduced. In general, the service was good and the cabin clean. I would fly again because I am petite but dont think that I can convince my husband to fly again...

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank aguailuminada
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a short domestic flight in Argentina, about 1:40hs duration. There is no entertainment on the plane and something that has changed lately they are only serving a drink, no snack. But considering the duration of the flight I would say it is OK.
After saying this, the rest was very nice, and flights were on time.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.