“Comfortable, clean and at the right price”
Review of Aerolineas Argentinas

Reviewed 10 July 2017

After many years of flying American, the competitive pricing was an incentive for us to try Aerolineas Argentinas. We were a bit disappointed with the very limited leg space and the small seats. My husband is a tall man and he was uncomfortable. We are used to limited space in american airlines in general, but this was even more reduced. In general, the service was good and the cabin clean. I would fly again because I am petite but dont think that I can convince my husband to fly again...

Date of travel: May 2017
1  Thank aguailuminada
Write a reviewReviews (15 080)

727 - 731 of 15 080 reviews

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a short domestic flight in Argentina, about 1:40hs duration. There is no entertainment on the plane and something that has changed lately they are only serving a drink, no snack. But considering the duration of the flight I would say it is OK.
After saying this, the rest was very nice, and flights were on time.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I had a rountrip from NYC- EZE (Buenos Aires) and both ways it was great. My tickets were fairly low cost because of a last minute Valentine's Day promotion for $850 roundtrip. I was worried that the check-in line would be very long, but both at JFK and at EZE I waited 5 minutes and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. On my way to BsAs I had a free seat next to me, and on the way back I had 2 so I laid down and slept during the whole 11-hour flight. The food was good, for airplane food. I loved that the planes were so modern and had the in-flight TVs, USB chargers, etc. Overall I had a really great time with Aerolineas and will definitely use them again to fly to Argentina!

Date of travel: March 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Good timings for domestic connections  High priced fares as there is little competition on the markets it serves. Reliable, modern and comfortable planes being used on key routes. New Boeing 737-800 and Airbus A-330
 Good Service provided. Meals and drinks included on-board.
 Member of Sky Team Alliance, for points/millage redemption.

Date of travel: November 2016
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This airline canceled their July 1 flight, then moved my 19 year old son to a different flight (1305). He rushed to get to the airport early at their suggestion, then they claimed no knowledge of the change when he arrived at the airport. They eventually figured out their error and put him on the flight. Flew all night, arrived in BA, only to learn they lost his luggage!! This airline has continued to do nothing for him, while he waits thousands of miles from home with nothing, nor any assistance from the airline. We have called numerous times, as has his hotel concierge, only to receive no information and no offer of assistance. Just absolutely disrespectful and negligent. Club condor seats are also tired and worn.

Date of travel: July 2017