“Great change but still a long way!”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my previous flight with Aeroflot was few years ago, it was a nightmare, the flight was late,
the aircraft was old making cracking noises.

Having heard from friends the airline improved immensely, I decided to use them on my trip from Israel to Vietnam.
The business class fare was reasonable, the flights were punctual, the crew were wonderful,our luggage arrived.The French wines were wonderful.
The business class food was horrible, dinner was so, so but breakfast was absolutely
uneatable.
The business class seats were like an old/over used mattress

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10 386)

78 - 82 of 10 387 reviews

Minimum Quality

I flew from Tehran to Prague on the morning of September 18th. 4 hours of flight without any movie or entertainment with food that could not eat it. From Tehran to Moscow, the female attendant was not on the flight. On return flight from Prague, I noticed that no alcoholic beverages were served on Airline. Prague was flying to Moscow with a super jet sukhoi . Small airplane with heavy shakes

1  Thank amirhossain r
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Basically we just bought economy tickets as it is only a 3.5 hour flight.
The plane took off and landed also, which is the most important thing. What they served for food would get you a prison sentence in France for crimes against gastronomy. The pilot must have been ex airforce, as landing was, let's say not very smooth. Seats were also tiny, and we both are small. In any case, I can recommend them, if nothing else is available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very dubious about using this airline but the price for my flight was so good that I decided that I could cope with poor service and rude staff for a few hours. But this I did not have to do. I found no issues with the staff and service on this flight. They provided drinks and snacks and even though they were aware that I had missed my breakfast they made sue they gave me extra snacks. I slept most of the flight and for £400 from Delhi to London via Moscow I was impressed. Our flight was delayed leaving Delhi due to extreme weather which meant a very tight time scale for our connecting flight-again not a problem as there were plenty of staff on hand to get us through. The only issue was my luggage was left in Moscow-all sorted and returned in 24 hours.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used Aeroflot to fly via Moscow to Bishkek in the Kyrgyz republic. The planes were new and relatively spacious and the staff were helpful and they had my meal order (which so many other airlines have failed on recently). No in-flight entertainment for a 4 hour flight but maybe that's standard?