“expirence was just ok lost my baggage”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 9 January 2019

As a travel agent based in London i was offered to go to a trip to Istanbul (Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport) the flight service was just ok nothing more then that the worst part is they have lost my baggage and i have to wait for almost 3 hours to sort where i can find next

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3 981)

43 - 47 of 3 981 reviews

Reviewed 6 January 2019

Pegasus falls between a proper scheduled airline and one of the cheaper airlines like easyjet. No extra payments for luggage though a complex payment system for seat choice. Overall helpful staff and the best way to get to Asian Istanbul. Previously from Ataturk's you took a taxi, a ferry and another taxi or a car journey which could take anything from 2-4 hours depending on the traffic. Downside of Pegasus is the journey to stansted if you live in Surrey/ hants.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank robinn669
Reviewed 6 January 2019

I'm very disappointed about the service provided by Pegasus.

On 15/12/2018, I bought the ticket from Beirut to Istanbul. Yesterday, I was trying to log into the website to check my flight information and the system didn't work. Then, I called customer service and I found out my ticket was canceled and I had no idea about it. No one from the airline has ever contacted me not even with an email notification.

At first, the representative told me that my bank sent a notice of suspicious transaction and the airline called me once and I didn't answer the call. So the airline decided to cancel my ticket. I called my bank, they told me that they have never call the airline to cancel my ticket. Regardless what actually happened, why don't they send me an email for the cancelation?

I then submitted an application through customer center. I called back and check more than 4 times. The representatives have been giving me false information regarding the process time. At first, the representative told me that I will be contacted on next day. On the next day noon, I called in again, I was on hold for 40+ minutes and then she dropped my call. And then, I called in again, they told me that I will be contacted in next 6 to 9 hours. Then, at night, still no one contacted me. So I called in again, and they told me that he doesn't know when the department will contact me.

During the meantime, the customer representatives have never been proactive to help my situation. I had to come up with my own idea of making a new reservation and requesting the representative to freeze my reservation price because I need to take the flight in few days and the flight price has been increased a lot.

Anyway, I decided to pay the new reservation first because the price has been increased a lot. On the last call, I have to ask the customer representative to send an email to his manager to ask you guys don't cancel my new ticket without any notification.

Anyway, this is my experience with the airline so far. REALLY BAD.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

Its a basic airline like there is no food ( you can purchase ofcourse some sandwiches) also there is no entertainment at all. Its a cheap on time airlines.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Pegasus Airlines, Worst low budget airlines ever. This airline does not connect with any other airline. You must get your luggage and recheck it with the airline on your second leg of your travel. This practice has not been the normal way airline travel has worked for twenty years. Baggage policies, if you did not select to check baggage online in advance there are a lot of hidden fees. The airline employee’s must be getting a kick-back on these fee’s because employee # 420498 made and admitted a mistake on her part of 8kg excess baggage but would not reimburse the extra charge. Clearly the customer service does not come first with Pegasus, the extra hidden baggage fee’s do… Also, I hope you are not hungry or thirsty because it will cost you, I am surprised there was no charge to use the toilet!

Date of travel: December 2018