“Good service...but...”
Review of Caribbean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight over from pos to jfk in September was on time ...all went well. Noticed only a light breakfast was served which I didn't take part of due to the fact it was eggs which i don't eat. The air hostesses where quite pleasant and friendly.

Flight back from jfk. The lady at the ticket counter was only too sweet.. however I notice the extra baggage went up from 25 USD to 35 USD. Mmm wasn't expecting this.. also on this flight the air hostesses were not very pleasant nor too friendly.. this I did notice compare to the ones from the flight over in september... also I think you guys can ease up with the curry chicken on almost every flight I am on.. firstly I don't eat chicken and it seems it's always curry chicken.

Anyhow the flight was on Time and was very smooth.. you are still my number 1 for Caribbean travel.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The flight was on time and a very smooth ride. However, the plane is much older.. seats very small and uncomfortable. Couldn't wait for the flight to be over.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was my first time flying with Caribbean Airlines. I did like the fact that you didn't have to pay for checked bags that were under 5-lbs. Usually airlines charge you $25 both ways, so I saved $50. I wish This airline flew to every Caribbean island. I would 100% recommend this airline. They did have good Jerk Chicken sandwiches.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank beauty2k10
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Caribbean Air is not a good airlines over price need upgrade those plain really old seat services is terrible the is not nice. I don't why people using this airlines why not delta or Jetblue or America with better quality and better staff. First and the last time I will bold a tickets on Caribbean airlines.

I will not recommend for anyone

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Let me give kudos to CAL for their empathy in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. The cancellation of our flights (group of 5) and rebooking was stress free and free of charge.
The flight home was on schedule with the usual excellent service. Thanks CAL for a great finale to our vacation.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)