“Older smaller plane ”
Review of Caribbean Airlines

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The flight was on time and a very smooth ride. However, the plane is much older.. seats very small and uncomfortable. Couldn't wait for the flight to be over.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was my first time flying with Caribbean Airlines. I did like the fact that you didn't have to pay for checked bags that were under 5-lbs. Usually airlines charge you $25 both ways, so I saved $50. I wish This airline flew to every Caribbean island. I would 100% recommend this airline. They did have good Jerk Chicken sandwiches.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank beauty2k10
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Caribbean Air is not a good airlines over price need upgrade those plain really old seat services is terrible the is not nice. I don't why people using this airlines why not delta or Jetblue or America with better quality and better staff. First and the last time I will bold a tickets on Caribbean airlines.

I will not recommend for anyone

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Let me give kudos to CAL for their empathy in the aftermath of Hurricane Irma. The cancellation of our flights (group of 5) and rebooking was stress free and free of charge.
The flight home was on schedule with the usual excellent service. Thanks CAL for a great finale to our vacation.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I love flying Caribbean Airlines not only because of their flight itinerary, but the service. My family flies to Jamaica every year for vacation and Caribbean Airlines has the best price and the best itinerary for us. Who wants to leave Jamaica first thing in the morning to return back home? Not us. We want to stay in Jamaica as long as we can. After all you are paying to be in Jamaica that day and that doesn't mean the airport. As a result of their flight itinerary, we are able to have breakfast and lunch at our hotel before we leave to go to the airport. The flight attendants are always so professional and courteous. You actually get a meal, not just chips and drinks. The meals are delicious and the flights are always on time. No complaints whatsoever with Caribbean Airlines. I highly recommend Caribbean Airlines for travel to Jamaica!