“Worse airline ever”
Review of Gulf Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled twice from dammam to lahore on 14 and 28 june. On 14 june it was delayed 1 hour. On 28 i missed my connecting flight. Total mismanagement. Worse experience ever.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
5  Thank Muahammad P

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite it is a "Flintstone age" airliner without any of nowadays feathers such as WiFi internet, interactive TV ..etc. I never thought this air line with thier very over priced ticket price tag is so cheap and 0% tolerance in the wright, my ticket is with 30 KG luggage weight, I checked it with the hotel's scale which it told is around 29.9 KG, however when checked-in at the FRA airport, thier scale told it is 30.9 KG, and this is justified from one scale to another, as the deferents is about 3%, but they surprised me in a bad way as they told me I am 1 KG over weight! Then the lady asked me to pay for that 1 KG € 25.00 or I have to throw awy any thing inside it weighting 1 KG!!! Can you believe that?

Well, at first, I thought the lady was joking, unfortunately she wasn't. I have flew before by what classified as (low cost) air liners and they ware so tolerance than this expensive one, I regret using this so cheap air line. Even worse, after this hopeless argument with them, I've decide to pay for that that extra 1 KG, I was in a que for around 45 minutes so I haven't any time to eat a snack or drink a cup of coffee at the airport and I was in rush just to finish the immigration and security check at the Frankfurt airport which takes an age to finish.

4  Thank Khalid A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is th worse airline ever very rude customer service.Worse Airport staff who do not care. Also they need both adults to come the Airport when early webcheck is done prior to one day your traveling. I had to leave my elder child at home to take care of my young child. Pick up my wife to do the webcheck in as we had booked seperate tickets but traveling together. Their food is bad airhostesses do not care. Entertainment system is bad as it comes on in the middle of the movies or anywhere a Gulf air announcement comes suddendly. Because of these stupid airline and staff i will not be able to go to work the next day. I am writing at 3.20 am. This airline and its staff are doing damage to the reputation of the kind people of Bahrain and the Bahraini nation as a whole. I my family i swear we will never travel Gulf Air again. They said they posted a security rule on their website that both adults should come for early web check in but the rule is not visible on their website.

2  Thank Maxwells ogling... M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I used this airline recently for traveling between Bahrain and Dubai twice. The Service was very good. No Delays. No issues of baggage. Good Crew. Good Take-off & Landing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a pleasant short journey to Manama from Riyadh for my monthly visa run. Even i get a free upgrade to business class sometimes (thanks to Gulf Air).
But need to bare that half of the flights normally fiiled up with passengers from Indians, Bangladeshi & Pakistanis etc. (I'm not anti to them) but just need to share you need to bare the smells and talking on phones all the times.

Snack and drinks are nice for a short journey and even bring my on earphones (since they did not provide one for short haul.
Nothing much to complaint, I'm satisfied with Gulf Air.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Syahirudin