“Disgusted”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Virgin Airlines was extremely disappointing! We booked in November, which got cancelled due to lockdown. They refused to give me a refund and only a future travel credit. Tried to use the credit this month and it didnt work. Called the customer service team who hung up on me. So I paid out of pocket for another trip. The trip home was changed with no other option!! Supposed to fly out from the Gold Coast at 11.50am, changed to 5pm with NO reason and no option to select another time as I had to be home that day. Not impressed. At the Adelaide Airport I had a older woman with short hair try to 'help me check in' I said I know what to do thanks. She gave me the biggest attitude and as I was walking off she said, 'youre welcome' very snarky. NEVER again will I fly with virgin.

Date of travel: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (11 476)

17 - 21 of 11 476 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was flying from Perth to Melbourne, the customer service guy [name tag - BAS] at Perth airport was extremely rude and aggressive for no reason! It felt like there’s something seriously wrong with this guy!

What a piece of s***!!! Will never travel virgin again!

Worst service.

We bought extra baggage but apparently extra baggage and oversize baggage are 2 different things. Website didnt give us option to buy oversize baggage.

They wouldn't refund our extra baggage money and charged us for oversize baggage.

The customer service assistant Baz was extremely rude and instead of finding a solution kept shouting.

Just ripping people off.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

My first flight during the pandemic and it was from Sydney to Melbourne. The flight was pretty good, nothing too fancy, but okay. The flight wasn’t full so I had an empty seat next to me. We still got complementary drinks and a snack along the way.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 15 January 2021

No social distancing in place at all. Packed plane. Singles were all seated together on one row with no spaces.

US$USD
South Africa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.