“The best Bibimbap I've ever had at Jeju Air”
Review of Jeju Air

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I am a frequent traveller and I never usually review airlines because for me there is a different experience on each flight whether budget or not. And I never really choose between budget or not because I care more about the time, convenience, distance and location. It was our first time to fly from Tokyo to Seoul and we have several choices and most are very expensive especially the non budget airlines but luckily we found one that's right in our budget and perfect time - Jeju Air. Departing Tokyo at 1810 at Narita's T3 we expect to arrive in Seoul at 2105. It was a full flight and our check-in took around half an hour but it was pretty smooth. The flight is not delayed and we still arrived on time. What caught my attention is their food. Since it's dinner time for us we have to eat. Checking their menu it was extensive - combination of Korean and Western options and many set meals to choose from. I found what I like - Bibimbap only this time it's vegetarian which is ok for me. At 5000 Won (5 USD) what more can I say - it was a miracle. For this price I could only buy chips in other budget airlines. The water is equally cheap - just 2000 Won for a Sparkling water. The Bibimbap is super tasty, fresh and hot off the oven. I finished each and every inch of it. The Gochujang sauce is divine, spicy, salty, sweet and savoury. This dish can easily match 5 star airlines and fine dining restaurants and will win. Hands down the best dish I ever had in any airlines I've tried. I highly recommend Jeju Air when visiting Korea you will have the best Bibimbap dish up in the air. My flight number is 7C1103 - kudos to Jeju air and its flight and crew.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank William C
Write a reviewReviews (853)

Reviewed 22 November 2019

Freaking online check in is a mess. I never thought an airline carrier would have such a bad website or experience. No reaction in many pages, translated only in parts, and very confusing navigation.

If the product/IT team is reading this, you have a lot of work to do.
The UX is awful and super confusing. It really shouldn't be, please get your website fixed, it is shameful in this digital age to have such an awful check in experience.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank XiangorMirko
Reviewed 17 November 2019

It is low cost company, no business class on board. But the distance between chairs quite comfortable. You can choose one from several kind of tariffes: confirmed seat number, with or without luggage, snacks. Flight was in time. Yes, I am satisfied with this flight.

Date of travel: September 2019
2  Thank Alexanderfokichev
Reviewed 16 November 2019

First time to use a budget airline going to Seoul and I am very happy with Jeju Air's service. In my case, they deserve the best budget air of South Korea. There were no delays, airplane seats are OK, flight attendants were helpful, pre-ordered food was OK, great selection of in flight food, there is inflight sales, and terminal at Seoul is same as the big airlines, so airport service was OK. I will definitely use this airline again.

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank altair06
Reviewed 13 November 2019

We booked a flight while in Osaka for World Cup. To our surprise the flight was cancelled due to a typhoon in Busan and got to know while we were at the airport. They had sent correspondence but it was in Korean. We were assisted and were accommodated to a flight to Gimpo in Seoul and took a train to from Seoul to Busan. On our return trip we were charged an exorbitant fee for luggage, which was not the case on a previous flight. Otherwise the flight was pleasant

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank Rhadidi
US$USD
South Africa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.