“Pleasant No frills flight, on time & would book again”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked a return flight Manchester to Glasgow at short notice & had a very pleasant trip, Outward & inward flights were both on time with no issues & proved to be good value.
Plenty of room in the cabin as both flights were barely half full so although i paid to select seats when booking I probably didn't need to.
Quick check in process at Manchester were I was given outward & inward boarding cards.
Well worth considering for day trip to Glasgow for whatever reason as the flight is only around 45 minutes. Available flight times however are not too great as there seemed to be only one of each available at 6.40 am out & 8.40 pm back, but overall positive experience & well worth the price & would book again if I had to make the same trip.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5 818)

56 - 60 of 5 818 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another comfortable flight, no hassles whatsoever, friendly helpful staff, I enjoyed a hot drink and snack, will definitely will fly with Flybe again.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly... delays on this airline seem a common occurrence! Second time using them and delayed MASSIVELY! Left stranded waiting around hoping they might fix the issue! Last time..,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We started from Edinburgh in time.But as we had flown about 10 minutes the pressure in the cabin diminished suddenly.I knew at once that something had happened.Obviously the locker door was badly closed or broke suddenly and the pressure of the luggagelocker came to the cabin! We had to return to Edinburgh and switch planes. Due to this I missed my connecting flight and had to stay in Manchester for the night missing an important meeting.So far (over two weeks) Flybe has not answered my claims saying just "we are busy".Very dangerous situation and possibly mismanagement in the maintenance by Flybe.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank PekefromFinland
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I use Flybe quite often and other than the fact that they are consistently late out of Paris they really wern't that bad.

That said, just been charged GBP 80 in Southampton for 2 x hand luggage that I took on for free (as usual) from Paris which to tell you the truth has killed my relationship with Flybe.

Today is the last time I will take Flybe as I prefer to pay a little extra for far superior Air France service.
For an airline that is struggling to survive, this questionable and very short term tactic will likely be enough to put them under. In any case, they managed to put most of the passengers from Southampton in a similar situation so I can see their loyalty continuing to slip.

Pity as I am sure their staff will be the first complaining when they are out of jobs.

A little common sense goes a long way............