“First experience with "Pobeda"”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not bad for low-coster. The plain is in good condition. Strange baggage sizes - better to buy luggage..

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1 734)

9 - 13 of 1 734 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

why should someone expect great bonus form a low-coster? if you read their regulations carefully - you will not have any problem with your luggage at the airport. pilot and board attendants were professionals, the aircraft looked well maintaned and clean, what else do you need for a short flight? te oly inconvinience we experienced it Istanbul airport, is the demand of the airport staff to line while bording (we were not allowed to seat and wait, the territory with seats were closed and all the passengers including kids and aged had to atay in the line and wait until every passenger were checked for the size of his hand luggage.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I flow with my kids 12 years old and we have been deliberately positioned far away to force us to pay a supplement.
Hostess and check in staff don't speak english at all.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The staff of Pobeda airline force me to pay 1020Rubbles for all my luggage 5KG when I checked in in Vnukovo airport, those were my clothes only, they put me at the emergency exit window seat, I was very very cold and got cold, sick very seriously, they refused to give me any blanket or stuff to make me not freeze cold. I used the toilet tissue and hand dryer paper to wrap myself and I used a raincoat to cover myself to keep me not shaking in the plane. They also did not arrange another seat to let me not feeling freezing cold. They were very cruel. For 1020 Rubbles, they are all happy to make passenger sick.

Their ticket says I can carry 10kg luggage. They lied.

I have been sick from that day to now, Sept 15, 2018.

I paid GBP106.9, it is not Low-cost airline at all. Calculate the miles, it is the most expensive one. They lied.

Avoid Pobeda and their staff.

2  Thank jana l
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I dont have a word for this. Everything was wrong. Impossible do check in online. No one on knows absolutely nothing to say in english on check in desk. The flight was delayed and they let us wait 50 minutes in the airport bus. And many others... I never want to travel with Pobeda again.

1  Thank Traveler821115