“WORST OF THE WORST”
Review of Viva Air (Peru)

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

It is truly the definition of worst customer service ever. The Poor employees are set to failure . Buy two tickets and won’t have assign seats or be ready to pay for them. Forget to print your boarding pass it will cost you s/54 soles each. Carry one over $30 each. I will not recommend this airline ever it seems that they want to get you one way or another and make an effort to make the expeircen the worst possible.
HORRIBLE RUN RUN RUN.
My flight was delayed 2 hours could it be any worst ?

Date of travel: January 2019
2  Thank Daniel C
Write a reviewReviews (843)

Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

Worst possible experience. They try everything to make the customer feel unhappy. On my journey I passed up to 10 airports in Europe and South America before I came to fly with Viva Air. Suddenly things are not fine with my carry on luggage or how I had packed my hiking bag (checked in). If anyhownpossible avoid this company and don't get blinded by presumeably low booking fees as they will be blown up by unnecessary and artificially inflated side costs for checked luggage/printing ticket etc. etc.
Good job Viva air you'll be out of business soon and for the better.

Thanks

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank mfausch
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Printing boarding Pass 22USD!!! That’s a f joke. Go to the Hotel next to the Airport in Lima, they will print it.

1  Thank arthurr643
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had a flight booked from Cusco to Lima which was delayed by 3 hours. When we tried to move airlines to book a new flight we were assured that our Viva flight would make it into Lima in time. No one had any accurate information to give us during the delay so the flight attendants just made things up. We missed our connecting flight and had to rebook a new flight for nearly four times the original price with no offer of reimbursement by Viva. If you are considering flying viva air I would highly recommend paying the extra to go with any other airline and save yourself the nightmare.

1  Thank PRH1994
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Waste of money, terrible service. We got charged to print our tickets. As a backpacker how do they expect us to print a boarding pass? Unhelpful staff and delayed flights. Extremely unhappy with Viva airlines.

1  Thank Ameliasmith011
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.