“Great find”
Review of LEVEL (airline)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m convinced the negative reviews are coming from high priced airlines because this flight was comfortable , had great service and awesome entertainment. The price was incredibly cheap so the distance I was traveling. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Timmer4444

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow international airline are so more superior than US airlines! We had economy plus as was equal to 1st class in the US. The staff was great both on the ground and in flight. Great leg room and comfortable seats. Great value for the money, food was good,and a clean plane what not to like

1  Thank deborahwS2154SF
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Used chase miles to book the flight and then called in and paid for the upgrade. At oak the people at the premium desk didn’t say anything to and processed our bags like normal. Go up to board and was taken in premium economy class no problem. Get to our seats 10 a and c. To find out they are not premium. They are tiny, I don’t fit (6’5”), And the head flight attendant was terrible in trying to rectify. Their WiFi was down the entire flight so she could not verify or look up anything. No apologies. I will never fly level again. I recommend until they can figure it out that everyone else do the same

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have never written a bad review for a company before, but Fly LEVEL is the exception.

We all know the stresses of flying now days, especially when doing so with a low cost flight. However, being ignored and constant disrespect from the staff makes me wonder why travel in the first place.

Fly LEVEL is a Spanish company that offers weekly flights from Spain to various International destinations. I have just returned from a weeks travel rom Barcelona to Los Angeles but it was my flight back to Barcelona that shocked me to my core on both 13 hours flights with the staff and their “service”. On our return from the U.S. (Where they excel in their customer service) this company doesn’t train there staff at all, which frightens me into thinking what would happen if a real emergency would occur. No smiles, no ‘thank-you’, unless you have pre-paid for a meal, pillow, blanket or head-phones.

Don’t expect smiles ors thank-yous unless pre-paid for a meal, pillow, blanket or head-phones.
So, if your interested in being blanked by the staff that is supposed to serve and protect you then Fly Level is the company for you.

If not then take ANY other means of transportation.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank Bruno M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew back and forward between Barcelona and Los Angeles, direct flight. The aircraft was super new, the food really good, the service perfect and the multimedia system modern and easy to use. I totally recommend LEVEL!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Mia S