“Great find”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m convinced the negative reviews are coming from high priced airlines because this flight was comfortable , had great service and awesome entertainment. The price was incredibly cheap so the distance I was traveling. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Timmer4444
Write a ReviewReviews (1 072)

240 - 244 of 1 072 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wow international airline are so more superior than US airlines! We had economy plus as was equal to 1st class in the US. The staff was great both on the ground and in flight. Great leg room and comfortable seats. Great value for the money, food was good,and a clean plane what not to like

Date of travel: May 2018
2  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Used chase miles to book the flight and then called in and paid for the upgrade. At oak the people at the premium desk didn’t say anything to and processed our bags like normal. Go up to board and was taken in premium economy class no problem. Get to our seats 10 a and c. To find out they are not premium. They are tiny, I don’t fit (6’5”), And the head flight attendant was terrible in trying to rectify. Their WiFi was down the entire flight so she could not verify or look up anything. No apologies. I will never fly level again. I recommend until they can figure it out that everyone else do the same

1  Thank emann1982
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have never written a bad review for a company before, but Fly LEVEL is the exception.

We all know the stresses of flying now days, especially when doing so with a low cost flight. However, being ignored and constant disrespect from the staff makes me wonder why travel in the first place.

Fly LEVEL is a Spanish company that offers weekly flights from Spain to various International destinations. I have just returned from a weeks travel rom Barcelona to Los Angeles but it was my flight back to Barcelona that shocked me to my core on both 13 hours flights with the staff and their “service”. On our return from the U.S. (Where they excel in their customer service) this company doesn’t train there staff at all, which frightens me into thinking what would happen if a real emergency would occur. No smiles, no ‘thank-you’, unless you have pre-paid for a meal, pillow, blanket or head-phones.

Don’t expect smiles ors thank-yous unless pre-paid for a meal, pillow, blanket or head-phones.
So, if your interested in being blanked by the staff that is supposed to serve and protect you then Fly Level is the company for you.

If not then take ANY other means of transportation.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
5  Thank brunomW5668ID
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Sorry to hear about your experience Bruno. We do undertake training and our cabin crew are trained for emergency situations. If you can give us more information (go to our Contact Us page on our website), we'll ensure that we can feed this back to that specific crew. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We flew back and forward between Barcelona and Los Angeles, direct flight. The aircraft was super new, the food really good, the service perfect and the multimedia system modern and easy to use. I totally recommend LEVEL!

Date of travel: August 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank 549mias