“Short but efficient flights”
Review of Air Corsica

Reviewed 24 August 2020

You can change your seats at e-check in.
Both flights were on time. A320neo was clean, there were no inflight service for the 1 hour flight.
Stewards were efficient and friendly enough.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank magistros
Write a reviewReviews (621)

Reviewed 9 August 2020

Normal COVID-19 story. Airline cancelled fight and sent an email offering a refund. I sent a series of emails, everything was going great. They then stated that they had transferred the funds back to my bank account. I checked the bank account every day, send a couple of chasing emails and then a wall of silence. What am I supposed to think!

Date of travel: August 2020
1  Thank j d
Reviewed 30 July 2020

After our flights were cancelled due to Covid, I submitted the necessary documentation for a full refund. I had booked the flights directly with Air Corsica and followed their instructions on their website for the refund process. I still haven't received the refunds or any correspondence at all from them 2 months later. They don't provide an e-mail contact address and their complaints page takes you in circles through the refund process again. I am really disappointed and frustrated by this poor customer service.

Date of travel: June 2020
Reviewed 25 June 2020

If you want to spend hours waiting to get connected to one of the customer support representatives, don't bother it will be absolute waste of your time and money (roaming charges)

Both of my flights got cancelled and I had to call AirCorsica to claim a refund, as I had fully refundable tickets. In the end I've spent around 2h waiting to get connected, and the person was absolutely clueless, didn't speak any English (it was an English speaking line though), was quite rude and unable to provide any information regarding my request, or transfer my call to more knowledgeable colleague or senior management. I assume their system does allow to transfer call what sounds like a joke. In the end I was asked to use their online claim service then fill the form for a refund, and just wait. "Just wait" - what an informative response, I didn't even get a timeframe for "waiting time". Will I get my refund in a week, a month or never? I've contacted them via email as well 2 weeks ago and still have not received any response regarding my old query. Lol
In the end the person just hung up on me saying - Thank you for calling AirCorsica and bye. When I was about to ask something else.

It was my biggest mistake to go with AirCorsica, next time I will save my nerves and go with AirFrance (even though they don't always have direct flight for this specific route)

But this is just a joke. What's the point of having customer support if you probably have only few people employed (this is my explanantion of the waiting times and poor English) and do not put helping customer as your main priority.

Please avoid!!!!

Date of travel: June 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

We flew with air corsica in Sept 2019 and though our outbound flight was ok, the return flight was appalling!! Not only did they not assign the correct case to the right person in our party, they also only loaded half of the suitcases onto the plane!! This meant half of the passengers who landed at our UK airport had no luggage to collect. As you can imagine this caused chaos with long delays and queues to file a formal complaint. We had no explanation from Air Corsica at any point.

Then over a week later, we heard cases were being returned, but only 3 out of our 4 missing cases were returned. Also, as they filed all cases under one "travelling group" ID number, they are still refusing to accept any responsibility for our final missing case as they see this ID number as being completed.

I can't even claim through my insurance at the moment, as Air Corsica are refusing to contact myself or my insurance company. There is no UK number to call, only a french speaking automated number. Their complaints policy goes through one online form that takes AGES to complete, and once they decide is closed all form of communication is cut off.

Truly terrible. Please do not travel with this airline. They deserve no custom based on their dreadful customer service!

Date of travel: September 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.