“18.10hrs Flight”
Review of FlySafair

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

It was a great flight to use on the 6th of July from Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth( 6.10pm) flight. It left on time and landed ahead of time wich was excellent. However the costs of luggage I felt it was a bit too high. Had two bags amounting to about 25kg and I paid R500 for them. I found it a bit costly.

2  Thank jamestonderai
Write a reviewReviews (950)

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Flight Number: FA100 12 July=5.45am flight. During our flight Melissa who was the flight attendant on duty treated us quite poorly. Melissa along with Shannon were quite moody and miserable.

During the time for purchasing snacks and drinks Melissa deliberately ignored us and did not ask us whether we we wanted to purchase something to eat or drink. When my father stopped Melissa for a bottle of water when she walked passed us she said "Im busy" and did not bother to come back to us. Eventually we had to call another flight attendant and the In charge flight attendant came and said she had forgotten and simply laughed it off as if it were a joke.

Contact details: 083 432 6231

2  Thank shafeeqahcassim
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The flight was on time, no delays experienced at all. At check-in, there were a lot of passengers and the staff really assisted with checking-in Cape Town passengers first.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I like that the flights come very affordable, this airline is very convenient to use. I have never experience any delays with them. The team is very friendly Please keep it up guys. Though I feel like FLYSAFAIR has little legroom and has small seats that allows one to rest or move around. Anyhow I would recommend their services.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank ZGumede Z
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The passenger seated immediately in front of me cannot recline and crunch my knees! I was pleasantly surprised with the leg space and the aircraft was spotlessly clean. On time departures in both directions and very orderly boarding procedures. I am impressed!

• Check-in and boarding