“No frills, budget airline, but not bad”
Review of TAME Vuela Ecuador

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve flown with TAME several times. I’ve heard complaints of cancellations and delays, but I have not experienced any of those issues. They are a budget airline so you don’t get a movie or pillow and blanket unless you request one. But the meals have been fine, and the attendants are friendly and do their job well. The flights have always been smooth.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

TAME is our ecuadorian airline but it is not our pride.
Always late, always cancelling flights, I AM SO SORRY with all of you TAME´s passengers if you were part of this nightmare. For the records, I bougth a TAME VIP Card for US$ 1,000 but I had not received any benefit from this investment during 2018.......instead of buying a VIP Card I could buy 8 tickets Quito -Guayaquil-Quito.....definitively I was cheated by this airline!! As ecuadorian I really hope to improve TAMES´s situation!!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I often have use Tame as its one of the only choices for national flights, this trip the company i work for booked my flight to Lima, Peru. As always the flight was late, Tame also often have technical problems, its the worst airline i have used with more than forty countries under my belt.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 674louis
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Booked my trip to Quito from JFK. The plane to Quito was old and very dirty. Seats are very uncomfortable. The same plane travels back and forth the NYC. When we were ready to board to come back to the US we were notified that the plane broke down and together with other 260 passengers we were put in a hotel for what we thought was for one night.

Airline kept telling us lie about the plane and the flight kept getting delayed
We ended up staying 1 WEEK more because of plane problems. I recommend taking any other airline except TAme.

1  Thank Allieman1207
Reviewed 18 September 2018

You certainly get what you pay for! Seats have no cushion, no leg room, plane was probably built in the early 70's but hey, you get the built in ash tray in the arm rest!
Never AGAIN!!! Pay the few extra $ and fly ANYONE else.
The only advantage was that the flight was direct from JFK to Quito. Other than that - use your $ and get a real airline with REAL seats!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Haring91