“Frequent flyer & mostly always on time”
Review of Kulula

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I always travel with Kulula as they are the one airline that i can truly say are always on time with little or no delays. Cabin staff are always friendly and most helpful.

The pilots instead of just being bus drivers could make the flight more interesting and informative ie: letting passengers know the various towns being passed over or allowing passengers to listen in on ATC communications.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We were very disappointed in the crew. We have flown kulula, quite a few times and always had enjoyable flights. This time everything was very good except the cabin crew. It seemed everything was to much for them and a smile, no chance. It is a shame that will not do anything for the company, such a shame as we like flying with them.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

It was overcast and rain was threatening. The flight left on time and before takeoff we heard from the cockpit that we would be flying over thunderstorms but that they would try and fly above them and keep a steady aircraft. They did this with amazing ease. Just as we were coming in to land there was a local thunderstorm and it was a bit bumpy but all in all an excellent flight

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We flew from Johannesburg, on an already LONG Layover in Dubai, of 10Hours, to Cape Town, on Flight MN125 on the 1st December 2017.

The flight was supposed to have departed @ 21:10, and kept on being delayed.

What made me angry was the fact that the ground staff had no idea what was going on, or could not assist any of the fellow passengers with a proper answer as to why the flight has been delayed.
EVENTUALLY, we boarded the aircraft at nearly 11:30, close to midnight.

This was really not a great experience and the Ground staff are to be informed of such incidents, so that they can do crowed control and reassurance to the passengers.

I really feel that Kulula can do Way much more better.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I used a competitor on the return leg of my two hour flight. It made me realise that kulula definitely has better legroom - in fact the check in officials have often offerred me even greater legroom seats due to my height - I apprecaite this - and the normal seats for that matter.
The planes are old. They appear not to be always in a very clean condition. But teh friendliness of the crew makes up for the less positive points.