“Good Service”
Review of Viva Aerobus

Reviewed 30 June 2019

just traveled from Newark to Cancun and overall service was good...the only complaint I have is that the seats don't recline and they are super tight to sit and I'm 5'3 and 140lbs...so for a short flight it's fine I don't think I could do it for any longer then like 3 hours.

1  Thank Jozee12
Write a reviewReviews (3 339)

406 - 410 of 3 339 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2019

On our return flight from Cancun to Baltimore, most resorts allow a 3 hour window, 1 hour to airport from resort, and 2 hours for boarding pass & customs. When entered the terminal we noticed a line of passengers the length of the terminal. It was Viva Aerobus. A frightening sign-do you have enough time to get boarding pass, customers and gate. Viva Aerobus equipment Airbus A320-200 passengers each. There were 3 flights get boarding passes-Charlotte, Pittsburg, and Baltimore. It does not take a genius to recognize customer satisfaction standing in line for a boarding pass, which as one hour 15 minutes.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Hey, first I thought, oh my gosh! But they VIVA AEROBUS is not as bad as most of the otheres. First of all , you can have your board lugage and your suitcase, without any extra costs, taling with you! That s very good as on most other airlines they try to make their money with the luagege!
So, it was not old material, they are usning older airplanes but inside is completly new, new seats, ok, when you are ver 1.90 meters than the airline is not for you, but copared for the price that is rely agood one!

Reviewed 25 June 2019

After trying to book the ticket online for several days and continually hanging up on the option to purchase travel insurance, I was forced to call reservations and purchase the ticket over the phone. Upon arrival at the ticket counter, I was informed that my carry-on luggage was overweight and would cost me $44 to proceed. I was very conscientious of my online booking to include this however, again, I was unable to complete the online booking. Very frustrating. Too further the confusion there was a large language barrier between the ticket agent and myself to which another passenger translated and I ultimately paid the charge. #VivaAerobus is the equivalent of #SpiritAirlines...plane was nice and clean though. They even sell advertising space on the overhead bin doors...LOL

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
3  Thank LuxuryTravelerDallas
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Worst experience in my life, bought this Airlines ticket because its economic and direct, was travelling with my wife and kid for vacation, lost my luggage and no news of recovery, telephone calls are not answered,emails are not replied and very poor customer service and ruined our vacation,i will advise not to fly with this Airlines in future

1  Thank Genevieu D
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.