“Do not fly”
Review of Sky Airline

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Never experienced anything like this, left down for overbooking with no explanation or excuses . Never again

Date of travel: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2 041)

1 - 5 of 2 041 reviews

Reviewed 21 July 2021

I booked two flights with Sky. The first one it was the second flight. Layover was supposed to be two hours, but they moved it up an hour and so we didn't have time to self transfer and had to pay 300$ for another flight with LATAM. The second flight we booked in combination with JetBlue. Sky canceled our flight without notice after it had already been confirmed and the guy at the counter just shrugged and said he couldn't help us and to try LATAM. He was no help at all. The weird thing is he said it was due to payment but the payment for JetBlue went through just fine. Overall pretty disappointed.

Date of travel: July 2021
1  Thank 88veronicaw
Reviewed 10 July 2021

A woman that handles boarding ripped our declarations out of my hand when I asked if it was needed. I thought I was going to see Jesus when we were mid flight because of the horrible turbulence and drops. The seats felt hard and prices are so high just to have hand luggage.

Date of travel: June 2021
2  Thank fernanada6518
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We booked a flight to go from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, directly from SKY AIRLINE website. The payment was taken via PayPal using credit card. When we went to check it online the evening before the flight, it said our reservation was cancelled. We have received no emails informing us about any issues or cancellations. We couldn’t get through to any of the call centres.

Since the system said our reservation was cancelled (despite the fact that they took full payment) we decided to book another ticket. When we made the reservation and again paid in full, when trying to check-in online, it was telling us that w e have to pay again. Which we didn’t risk as we already paid twice!

Next morning, at the check-in they could not find either of our reservations. It took them 30 minutes to sort it. Overall we had to wait for an hour and a half in the freezing cold while this mess is being sorted.

In the end, they issued tickets under the original reservation and they still have not issued a refund for the second reservation for which they took money and cancelled our reservation.

Avoid flying with this airline at all costs.

Date of travel: May 2021
3  Thank Broussova
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Wow. An 8 hr delay for a 45 minute storm with no hail, 20 reschedules, 15 gate switches... No comms whatsoever. never again united, ever. I will walk before I use their garbage delivery service, I wouldn't use their trash airline again if they paid me. Bunch of incompetent turds. Every traveller deserves respect and safety, neither of which you are even CAPABLE of providing...

Date of travel: May 2021
1  Thank ironfisto
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.