“Horrible airline”
Review of Sky Airline

Reviewed 24 May 2021

We booked a flight to go from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado, directly from SKY AIRLINE website. The payment was taken via PayPal using credit card. When we went to check it online the evening before the flight, it said our reservation was cancelled. We have received no emails informing us about any issues or cancellations. We couldn’t get through to any of the call centres.

Since the system said our reservation was cancelled (despite the fact that they took full payment) we decided to book another ticket. When we made the reservation and again paid in full, when trying to check-in online, it was telling us that w e have to pay again. Which we didn’t risk as we already paid twice!

Next morning, at the check-in they could not find either of our reservations. It took them 30 minutes to sort it. Overall we had to wait for an hour and a half in the freezing cold while this mess is being sorted.

In the end, they issued tickets under the original reservation and they still have not issued a refund for the second reservation for which they took money and cancelled our reservation.

Avoid flying with this airline at all costs.

2  Thank Broussova
Write a reviewReviews (2 031)

3 - 7 of 2 031 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Wow. An 8 hr delay for a 45 minute storm with no hail, 20 reschedules, 15 gate switches... No comms whatsoever. never again united, ever. I will walk before I use their garbage delivery service, I wouldn't use their trash airline again if they paid me. Bunch of incompetent turds. Every traveller deserves respect and safety, neither of which you are even CAPABLE of providing...

Reviewed 19 May 2021

They changed the date of my flight 2 times from Saturday to Friday and then to Thursday. I had to buy a ticket in another airline but they didn't even want to give me my money back. They offered me a voucher or the chance to change my flight once in the following 12 months.
Fortunately my credit card is from the USA; I processed the claim through them and got my money back but I feel sorry for the people who live in Peru.
Please stay away from them. tickets are cheap but is not worth it, trust me.

1  Thank Enlar
Reviewed 16 May 2021

The flight was canceled, I had to buy at another arolinea, which operated the same day and at similar times. They offered to reschedule my flight. When I requested the rescheduling they indicated several excuses. DO NOT TRUST someone who has a terrible contactcenter

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank diegor281
Reviewed 13 May 2021

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT, fly with this airline. I wish I looked at these reviews before we went with them because what everyone has been saying happened to me.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank EmilyC4783
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.