“Great Experience”
Review of Sky Airline

Reviewed 9 September 2019

Was a little nervous about using this airline since it is newer and much cheaper than some others, but I was pleasantly surprised. The price was great. Even with the baggage fees I found this airline around $100 cheaper than others for the dates I was flying. The flight was right on time, boarding process was organized and easy, and the staff was attentive. Since this is a low cost airline, you have to pay for any service including drinks on board, but that was to be expected. Plane was brand new, and airline staff was great. I travelled with a group, and I was the only one to take this airline. I had no issues, while others had problems with the larger airlines. Overall flying in Peru is a little hectic, and I think this airline is doing what they can to stand out from the rest to offer great service and a great price.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (2 033)

94 - 98 of 2 033 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2019 via mobile

Late opening to check in. disorganized lines. Late boarding. Late take off. Late arrival. They did everything that an airline can do wrong! It was like they had a checklist of the wrong things to do and checked every box!

Date of travel: September 2019
3  Thank alex9596
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Just had 2 flights with SKY airlines. Brandnew aircrafts (a320 neo), friendly staff, reasonable prices and both flights on time! Really enjoyed this airline and will fly them for sure again! Btw: im an airline geek and very sceptical normally with airlines.

Reviewed 15 August 2019

I was skeptical about booking a flight with Sky Airlines because of the terrible reviews. However, I booked it anyway and I did not regret it. It was a group of 6 of us and none of us had any complaints (maybe we just got lucky?). The flight was on time, check-in was easy (walked up to an agent). We made sure to purchase the 'PLUS' fare when we booked the flight online - this fare included a carry-on, a checked luggage, and seat selection. The flight was short but it was very smooth - everything went well.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 11 August 2019

Absolutely the worse airline in Peru. Don’t even bother booking your flight with this airline. It might seem like an affordable option however, their luggage and carry-on policies are deceiving. We paid for a checked bag and a carry-on while checking in online. When we got to the airport, Daniella, the check-in attend charged us for two checked bags and did not refund the carry-on fee. Also, before entering the airplane. We informed Pamela, the manager that we had taken the exact same luggage and carry-ons from Lima to Cuzco. Her response was that everyone in Lima should be fired for not following the company’s policy. When we finally reached the gate, they proceded to re-check carry-ons and forced passengers to pay $36 (USD) to get their bags on board.
Our travel agency called the airline later that day and they claimed that our luggage was over weight and therefore, we had to check our luggage.
Do not book with this airline unless you want DISAPPOINTMENT.

Date of travel: August 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.