“On time flight”
Review of LATAM Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2018

This flight was operated by Iberia. My reservation was OK when I got to the check-in counter. Due to the fare I got a seat in the middle, I thought it was going to be uncomfortable but it was not that bad. The meal during the flight was good. Departure was on time, which was pretty good for me, since I had a connection flight in Madrid. It was OK.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (39 787)

1 835 - 1 839 of 39 787 reviews

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

With more than 5 million miles with most of the worldwide airlines, I can consider myself a reasonable globetrotter.

I was badly impressed flying premium economy in Latam : formerly TAM and for a 8 hour flight the company does not offer a simple bottler of water for the customers.

Penny pickers.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank yons130
Reviewed 9 December 2018

My son is an aviation geek and wanted to have a flight on a dreamliner, as we had already planned to go to Frankfurt we decided to travel via Madrid. For £33 it was also a no brainer.

We were impressed with Latam the flight was smooth, clean, the staff were friendly and professional.

We will definitely book with them again

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018

This review is about LATAM changing flight times, cancelling flights and their 0800 number from New Zealand. LATAM moved my 2nd flight forward by 35 minutes which means the previous connecting flight (all ticketed via eDreams) arrives only 1hr 10min earlier. They eventually changed the 2nd flight to a later flight which 4 weeks later they cancelled reinstating the original flight (-35 mins) and the problem. eDreams states that the airlines will not change the flight date (+/-1 day at best). I phoned the LATAM 0800 phone number - waste of time as no answer and some msgs in Portuguese. The result of this is that my 1st flight has been changed and now departs at 0430 in a city more than 1 hour away by car. When I arrive in Sao Paulo my layover is 10 hrs 20 mins. THANK YOU LATAM FOR ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE. My recommenadtion - don't use LATAM and don't use eDreams.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2018

Plane looked fairly new, staff very friendly and helpful, the seats were comfortable and plenty of space.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.