We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vakarufalhi Island

2 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
Vakarufalhi Island
Save

Does anyone know the latest on Vakarufalhi Island. They owe me a holiday & they are not answering e-mails or phone calls?

3 replies to this topic
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
862 posts
21 reviews
47 helpful votes
1. Re: Vakarufalhi Island
Save

We are waiting for our agent to see if she can find anything out, as we are booked for Sept, but I think we are not going to switch to another island just to have some peace of mind as it seems really unprofessional how unresponsive Vakarufalhi seem to be in sharing basic information about when they plan to re-open!

2 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Vakarufalhi Island
Save

Thanks, I'll wait to see if you find out anything more.

mjj
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
3. Re: Vakarufalhi Island
Save

Here is a response I got from resort just a few days ago.....

"Greetings from Vakarufalhi Maldives.

With the continued resurgence of the pandemic globally, we have not yet finalized a date for the re-opening of Vakarufalhi.

Therefore, we will keep you updated as soon as we have confirmed an opening date.

We thank you for your interest in Vakarufalhi and we will be in touch soon.

Thank you Best Regards,"

The email I used was info@vakaru.com

Reply to: Vakarufalhi Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vakarufalhi Island
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.