We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Rei playgrounds

York, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
7 350 posts
1 876 reviews
Costa Rei playgrounds

Hi, just wondering if there is a playground or something other than the beach for kids (aged 4 and 2) in Costa Rei?

I like the idea of having a few restaurants and the beach in easy walking distance, but ideally there'd be something other than the beach to entertain them?

4 replies to this topic
Mestre, Italy
Level Contributor
12 240 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Costa Rei playgrounds

You should know that Costa Rei it's just a tourist settlement with no (or very few) residents living in it

York, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
7 350 posts
1 876 reviews
2. Re: Costa Rei playgrounds

Ok, thank you.

I don’t mind if it’s a tourist playground or a local playground, I’m just wondering if there is one.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Costa Rei playgrounds

I was just curious as to whether you found any playgrounds during your visit to Costa Rei? We are visiting the area next week, and as I'm sure you have found yourself, there's not a lot of information published about the area to say it's a 'tourist settlement'.

York, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Western Australia
Level Contributor
7 350 posts
1 876 reviews
4. Re: Costa Rei playgrounds

We didn't end up going this year and booked somewhere else - mainly because I could find information about what would entertain the kids in other destinations but couldn't really find much on what they can do at Costa Rei other than the beach.

Reply to: Costa Rei playgrounds
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Costa Rei
Recent Conversations