We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fitbit

Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fitbit

Is there anywhere in Tenerife that sells fitbits

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
9 replies to this topic
Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
7 666 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fitbit

Probably, but surely it would be better to buy at home where an exchange or refund will be easier if it fails.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 685 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fitbit

The Asian electrical shops will be full of tech similar, with very obscure names. Buy at your peril. Better to buy in UK.

Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fitbit

Lol I wouldn’t buy at a local shop.. too dodgy, just wondered if I could get a genuine one. Do you think they’d sell them at the airport 😊

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1 158 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fitbit

Not all shops in Tenerife are 'dodgy'. Try genuine places such as Worten and Visanta or any of the large superstores. As has been pointed out already though, you will be better off regarding a guarantee/return by buying in the UK.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fitbit

I’m not saying all shops are dodgy but like the previous post I’m not wanting a fake Fitbit! That I’m sure some will sell! I just wanted to know if there was reputable shops that will sell genuine fitbits while I’m out there

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
7 666 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fitbit

Still not sure why you would want to buy over there when it will make returns harder if it fails....and they are prone to failing, as several of my friends have found out. If your intention is to buy over there because you think it will be cheaper, I’d be surprised if that’s the case given the current exchange rates.

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1 158 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fitbit

Avoid any of the Asian shops that have a person standing outside pouncing on anyone that even glances at their shop window display. These are usually found along the main tourist strips in PDLA and Costa Adeje.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje
Tenerife, Spain
Leeds
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fitbit

Thank you @tenerife rambler 😊

Cardiff
Level Contributor
257 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fitbit

If you simply want to measure how many "steps" or how far you've walked there are free apps you can download to your phone.

I have FunFit on my Android.

I don't have to programme it ever.

It simply tells me once I've reached my preset target, and gives me a total of how much I actually walked.

Today, over 6 miles.

Golf!

Reply to: Fitbit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos