We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

hi,

has anyone used these for hiring your mobility scooter?

Thanks

10 replies to this topic
yorkshire
Level Contributor
806 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Sorry no, never heard of them, have used orange badge, they will deliver and collect from your hotel, or apartment, you should find them if you google orange badge Tenerife, I always book in advance, but depending of time of year you are going you might risk booking one once you have arrived.

1 post
2. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Worst thing we did. Substandard equipment dangerously substandard charging unit. Owner left us at side of road after breakdown. Took a strop and stormed off with broken scooter. AVOID.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12 157 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

After being let down badly by 2 companies in Tenerife i used Active Mobilty who have never failed but to impress me .Derek and his team are extremely helpful and polite .You have no advance deposits to make you just pay on the day when they drop the scooter off at your hotel .By booking in advance time of drop off can be sorted and providing parking at the hotel is easy they arrive on time .The day you leave is sorted out prior also when they drop it off usually just leaving it at reception with keys means your not waiting around for hand over .Heres their contact details

Email info@activemobility-tenerife.com

Tel No 0034 992 7i9 707

Web site www.activemobility-tenerife.com

Derek and his wife Elaine are English and Michael speaks excelent English when they drop the scooter off they will give anyone a chance to get to know the scooter the dos and donts etc and will if asked show you a map on hills that maybe are to steep to use .I have recomended this company many many times over the years and i get excellent feedback from those members here on Tripadvisor

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

I followed Onelegs advice and used Active Mobility a couple of weeks ago and got excellent service. Everything was sorted before we came out and as we arrive on a Sunday afternoon they dropped off in the morning then it was there ready for when we arrived the we paid for it on Monday morning. If we ever need to would definitely use them again

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12 157 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Glad you were impressed with Active Mobility Cheryl B

Bewdley, United...
1 post
6. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Our family have hired mid range mobility scooters from Active Mobility in Tenerife from 2011 to 2017 whilst staying in Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje and Playa de las Americas. Derek, Elaine and the team continue to offer a friendly, efficient and cost effective service and never fail to deliver.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

In the end we hired from Orange Mobility and I thought they were brilliant, nothing was a problem and if we go back to Tenerife I will definitely use them again.!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12 157 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

You wont be using Orange Badge mobility in future as the company apparentley has been sold to a German company called LeRo

1 post
9. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

I agree, Active mobility are an excellent company. I had issues getting to my hotel to pick up my chair and for them to pick it up again and on another occasion had to delay renting as I had been taken ill. They changed times and dealt with all my issues with no bother and arrived right on time. They reply super quickly to emails too which is good. They're such a reliable company that I will definitely use them again if I ever get the chance to visit Tenerife again.

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
215 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire

Oh no IMO lero are very expensive. And once we had a transfer with them, they were really late made our check in with 1 !minute to spare. Never again 😟

Reply to: Mobility Family - Mobility Scooter Hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Los Cristianos
Recent Conversations