We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
492 reviews
223 helpful votes
Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?
Save

Hi.

A friend and i are looking for an unusual holiday, we stumbled across Enkosinis website about stays at their wildlife parks looking after the animals etc.

It all reads very well, are looking at Bambelela, just north of Johannesburg. I am intereested in anyone elses experiences either at this place, or at another Enkosini site, and/or any other coments anyone has on this subject.

Many thanks in advance

Kelly

3 replies to this topic
Gauteng, South...
Level Contributor
5 407 posts
3 reviews
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?
Save

This thread, and the ones it links, is worth a look: http://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowTopic-g293740-i9186-k8012619-Responsible_Tourism_Voluntourism_etc-South_Africa.html .

Enkosini as an agent seems to get mixed reviews: do a search on the SA forum to bring up the relevant threads.

Bambelela itself gets the thumbs-up from Volunteers in Africa Beware on Facebook.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
492 reviews
223 helpful votes
2. Re: Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?
Save

Hi. Many thanks for the info, i will check out the link and the threads.

1 post
3. Re: Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?
Save

Bambelela is a fantastic place!! Interaction with the Vervet Monkeys & Baboons are amazing.....you will have an experience of a lifetime!!!!!

Reply to: Has anyone done a Bambelela volunteer holiday ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bela Bela
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.