We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
323 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

Right guys finally found options to get to Stalis and both of the above have great views so wondering if I could please ask you for your advice on what to do here? Really need your advice as need to book ASAP! Also feel free to PM me but best to comment. Hope you can help ! Thanks. :)

14 replies to this topic
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
541 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

I thought I hadn't dreamed it - thanks Ann

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
323 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

Really Ann? How far past rainbows? Just interested. I generally like to have chats at the pool with people who can speak English (no disrespect to other nationalities) so it’s interesting. Maybe it’s marketed to other European countries. I think one called the Sentido Blue Sea is the same. Re question Ruth just getting sorted !

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
395 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

Past the rainbow and hairdressers turn left up a little lane entrance is on the left I think it may have a different name Elifansa ?? I say no British but every time I passed which was everyday for 6 months in the summer didn't hear any English spoken maybe wrong of course .

brighton
Level Contributor
1 013 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!

Villiana holiday appartments ????

Reply to: Sunshine or Bella Vista? Help!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stalis
Recent Conversations